Office importer not working

Daniel Johansson
After upgrading to XE 2.3 the office importer stopped working. It always return error messages
Missing input file. Please Go back  and correct it.
Missing target space name. Please Go back and correct it.
Missing target page name. Please Go back and correct it.
No matter what i try. If not one have noticed this then I'm starting to suspect I somehow have a broken install? I'm not sure how that can happen. I just unpacked the war only changing the config files. then importing the default pages. I had none of these issues with the previous 2.2 install.

Re: Office importer not working

Asiri Rathnayake
Hi,

I suppose you didn't change any wiki pages? You should check
XWiki.OfficeImporter and XWiki.OfficeImporterResults pages and make sure
they have not been altered.

- Asiri

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 2:17 AM, Daniel Johansson <[hidden email]>wrote:

> After upgrading to XE 2.3 the office importer stopped working. It always
> return error messages
> Missing input file. Please Go back  and correct it.
> Missing target space name. Please Go back and correct it.
> Missing target page name. Please Go back and correct it.
> No matter what i try. If not one have noticed this then I'm starting to
> suspect I somehow have a broken install? I'm not sure how that can happen.
> just unpacked the war only changing the config files. then importing the
> default pages. I had none of these issues with the previous 2.2 install.

Re: Office importer not working

Daniel Johansson
No, those haven't changed.

Actually, this is the same issue I have with the search, if I disable javascript the importer works just fine. As Caleb pointed out in the other thread, there's probably some weird behaving reload somewhere. I think my next step is to redo the whole install of 2.3 at some point. This is too weird..

Daniel

Re: Office importer not working

Daniel Johansson
Don't know what was wrong by re-installing 2.3 seems to have solved it.

Thank you
Daniel