Other way

Antoine Faucher
Hello,

I used to code in php/mysql. But since i discovered xwiki, I really
think it's more powerful.

But, in my opinion there is a thing can be upgrade to facilitate
developtement for webmaster.

as we know There is several URLS :
* view
* edit
* inline
* save
* login
* logout

and others like :
* addcomment
* addobjects
* upload
* delete

I was thinking why some URLs which don't show anything to the users
should not be replace by a more complete Save action programming.

When you save, you can decide

- in which page
- which content
- which objects
- which Files
- can be add, edit, or delete

It will be more clear to understand and to program this kind of thing ?

"Vive xwiki !"

Antoine