PDF export broken

Jeremy Ehrhardt
I have a fresh install of xwiki 0.9.840 using Tomcat 5.0 and MySQL 4.1,
and PDF export isn't working. Looking at xwiki.log reveals pages and
pages of exceptions, but the parts that look relevant are lines like these:

03:28:28,881  WARN TP-Processor1  RequestUtils:createActionForm:177 - No
FormBeanConfig found under 'pdf'
03:28:32,332  WARN TP-Processor1
http://SERVERNAME.DOMAIN.TLD/xwiki/bin/pdf/Main/KnowledgeBase
ViewEditAction:execute:242 - Uncaught exception: Error number 12003 in
12: XSL Transformation Failed

Any idea what might be causing this? The only out of the ordinary
conditions of this install that I can think of is that I've deleted the
XWiki.Admin account and created other accounts for the administrators.

Jeremy Ehrhardt
<http://turbine/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome>

Re: PDF export broken

Ludovic Dubost

Maybe you have an issue with file system rights or a conflict with the
XML/XSL libs
This is working fine on our setup.. You will need to follow the stack
trace to understand where it fails..

Ludovic