PDF export exception - 'The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed'

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

PDF export exception - 'The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed'

Stéphane Laurière
Hi all,

Using XWiki 0.9.840 I get systematically the error below when trying to
export any document to PDF. Do you have any idea about it? I tried both
UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 encodings and I got the same result. The XML
conversion works fine.

Stéphane

================================
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 12003 in 12: XSL
Transformation Failed
Wrapped Exception: The processing instruction target matching
"[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
at com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.applyXsl(PdfExportImpl.java:176)
at
com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.convertXHtmlToXMLFO(PdfExportImpl.java:154)
at com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.exportXHtml(PdfExportImpl.java:86)
at com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.exportHtml(PdfExportImpl.java:115)
at com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.export(PdfExportImpl.java:129)
at com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.exportToPDF(PdfExportImpl.java:119)
at com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiService.renderPDF(XWikiService.java:969)
================================

--
Stéphane Laurière
[hidden email]





--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PDF export exception - 'The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed'

Marc Lijour
On September 25, 2005 18:48, Stéphane Laurière wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Using XWiki 0.9.840 I get systematically the error below when trying to
> export any document to PDF. Do you have any idea about it? I tried both
> UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 encodings and I got the same result. The XML
> conversion works fine.

It may not be related but I noticed some weirdness with the language settings.
When I clicked on edit a page it negated me the right saying the translation
did not exist (without telling me the language) and it gave me the english
flags. I clicked on it and everything went fine afterwards.

> Stéphane
>
> ================================
> com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 12003 in 12: XSL
> Transformation Failed
> Wrapped Exception: The processing instruction target matching
> "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.
> at com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.applyXsl(PdfExportImpl.java:176)
> at
> com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.convertXHtmlToXMLFO(PdfExportImpl.java
>:154) at
> com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.exportXHtml(PdfExportImpl.java:86) at
> com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.exportHtml(PdfExportImpl.java:115) at
> com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.export(PdfExportImpl.java:129) at
> com.xpn.xwiki.pdf.impl.PdfExportImpl.exportToPDF(PdfExportImpl.java:119) at
> com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiService.renderPDF(XWikiService.java:969)
> ================================


--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: PDF export exception - 'The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed'

Stéphane Laurière
Marc Lijour wrote:

> On September 25, 2005 18:48, Stéphane Laurière wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>Using XWiki 0.9.840 I get systematically the error below when trying to
>>export any document to PDF. Do you have any idea about it? I tried both
>>UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 encodings and I got the same result. The XML
>>conversion works fine.
>
>
> It may not be related but I noticed some weirdness with the language settings.
> When I clicked on edit a page it negated me the right saying the translation
> did not exist (without telling me the language) and it gave me the english
> flags. I clicked on it and everything went fine afterwards.
this issue is simply due to a small change in the edit.vm template I'm
using on that web site. I have to fix it.


--
Stéphane Laurière
[hidden email]





--
You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email] mailing list.
To unsubscribe: mailto:[hidden email]
For general help: mailto:[hidden email]?subject=help
ObjectWeb mailing lists service home page: http://www.objectweb.org/wws