PR

Sarthak Gupta
Hi,
I have created a pull request for this issue:
https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/BLOG-32

on https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-blog/

P.S : Is this the correct way of notifying about the pull request that I
will create in future. :P

Re: PR

The best is usually to notify in a comment in the jira issue itself.

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Sarthak Gupta

> I have created a pull request for this issue:
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/BLOG-32
>
> on https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-blog/
>
> P.S : Is this the correct way of notifying about the pull request that I
> will create in future. :P

Re: PR

Sarthak Gupta
Thanks Thomas for notifying on my behalf... :D​

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> The best is usually to notify in a comment in the jira issue itself.
>
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Sarthak Gupta
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have created a pull request for this issue:
> > https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/BLOG-32
> >
> > on https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-blog/
> >
> > P.S : Is this the correct way of notifying about the pull request that I
> > will create in future. :P

Re: PR

Could you tell us which Jira user id to assign the issue to (you seems
to have created two users, you should probably remove one).

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Sarthak Gupta
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Thomas for notifying on my behalf... :D
>
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>
>> The best is usually to notify in a comment in the jira issue itself.
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Sarthak Gupta
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I have created a pull request for this issue:
>> > https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/BLOG-32
>> >
>> > on https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-blog/
>> >
>> > P.S : Is this the correct way of notifying about the pull request that I
>> > will create in future. :P
>> >
>> > Thanks
>>

>> --
>> Thomas Mortagne

Re: PR

Sarthak Gupta
Hi,
I had created two Jira Ids by mistake at first.
My official id is sgc_072.

Thanks. :)
P.S : Please tell me how to delete my other account. I know the username
i.e sgc072 but cannot figure out.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:38 PM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Could you tell us which Jira user id to assign the issue to (you seems
> to have created two users, you should probably remove one).
>
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 7:44 PM, Sarthak Gupta
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Thanks Thomas for notifying on my behalf... :D
> >
> > On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM, Thomas Mortagne <
> [hidden email]
> >> wrote:
> >
> >> The best is usually to notify in a comment in the jira issue itself.

> that I

> >> --
> >> Thomas Mortagne

Re: PR

I deleted it.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 5:48 PM, Sarthak Gupta