Panels not showing up for unregistered users

Panels not showing up for unregistered users

sotox3
Hello all,

Quick background:
I am building a wiki site that will be public facing. I am a subscriber to cloud service.

My issue:
When I make a page viewable to an unregistered user, I see the spacing for the panels but they are blank. I have gone into the page page layout and panel wizard, but I can't seem to get a navigation or any of the other options to cross over to the "public version."

The page:
https://terraignotawiki.cloud.xwiki.com/xwiki/wiki/terraignotawiki/view/Welcome%20/

Questions:
Is there a settings I am missing? Is there another solution to add a navigation section that unregistered user can see and use?

This is my first post here but I want to thank you all in advance for any help given.

Best,
David