Passing param's with translation key's

Gerritjan Koekkoek-2
Imagine this translation bundle:

greeting=hello

welcome=Welcome

WaihonaCode.qbiClass_l1=I can {0} pass {1} {2} params too using the Java MessageFormat syntax

my question:

With app-within-minutes the following syntax is generated

; <label for="WaihonaCode.qbiClass_0_l1">$escapetool.xml($doc.displayPrettyName("l1", false, false))</label>

$doc.displayPrettyName("l1", false, false) will somehow look for a key: WaihonaCode.qbiClass_l1

Can we somehow pass the parameters as expected in the translation bundle with the displayPrettyName?

If not what would be the code I need to enter to replace the functionality provided displayPrettyName

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<[hidden email]>