Persistent Admin session....

Enrique Ferreyra
Hi, me again, i have this problem:

I enter xwiki as XWiki.Admin
I do something
I close web browser (Firefox)
I open web browser (Firefox)
I go to XWiki.WebHome
I am logged as XWiki.Admin !!!!

Worst, i close web browser, i close my linux (kde) session, i enter
again and the same happens...

How can avoid that, how i can prevent the session persist when browser
restarts ... ?

  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos
 Red Megatone - Red Confina

Re: Persistent Admin session....

Ludovic Dubost

This is a long standing issue in XWiki.
I've added the feature to XWiki in the SVN version. Now a checkbox
allows to disable remembering the cookie accross browser restarts.

Ludovic

Enrique Ferreyra a écrit :

> Hi, me again, i have this problem:
>
> I enter xwiki as XWiki.Admin
> I do something
> I close web browser (Firefox)
> I open web browser (Firefox)
> I go to XWiki.WebHome
> I am logged as XWiki.Admin !!!!
>
> Worst, i close web browser, i close my linux (kde) session, i enter
> again and the same happens...
>
> How can avoid that, how i can prevent the session persist when browser
> restarts ... ?

Re: Persistent Admin session....

Enrique Ferreyra
Thanks Ludovic, for now im using petter solution, editing login.vm

There is a packed war in you SVN Repository, or i have to build it ?
Can i update only some set of files form SVN ? (vm, etc)

Ludovic Dubost escribió:

> This is a long standing issue in XWiki.
> I've added the feature to XWiki in the SVN version. Now a checkbox
> allows to disable remembering the cookie accross browser restarts.
>
> Ludovic
>
> Enrique Ferreyra a écrit :
>
>> Hi, me again, i have this problem:
>>
>> I enter xwiki as XWiki.Admin
>> I do something
>> I close web browser (Firefox)
>> I open web browser (Firefox)
>> I go to XWiki.WebHome
>> I am logged as XWiki.Admin !!!!
>>
>> Worst, i close web browser, i close my linux (kde) session, i enter
>> again and the same happens...
>>
>> How can avoid that, how i can prevent the session persist when
>> browser restarts ... ?

  A.U.S. Enrique Ferreyra
    Centro de Cómputos
 Red Megatone - Red Confina

Re: Persistent Admin session....

Ludovic Dubost

You need to rebuild
This is not easy.. You could try taking the
com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki package and the login.vm

Ludovic