Preview not working in IE

Craig Muth
Has anyone experienced the "Preview" button not working in Internet Explorer.  When you preview and then hit the back button your changes are whiped out.

I've sent a couple emails about this in the past but have gotten no response.

--Craig

Re: Preview not working in IE

Ludovic Dubost

IE does not cache the form content when there is no cache setup on a web
site, even when clicking "back". We have to use no-cache because the
wiki content might change when people edit it.
We need a "cancel" feature that does not do back. This is being worked on.

Ludovic