Problem creating blog

Ryszard Lach
Hi.

I've tried to create a blog exactly as described in tutorial, but I get
an error just after first step i.e. after 'save' or even 'preview' of
Test.BlogMacro page containing

#set($page = Blog.WebHome)
#includeForm("Test.BlogMacro")

The error is

Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Test.BlogMacro
Wrapped Exception: Encountered "Blog" at line 1, column 14. Was
expecting one of: "[" ? "(" ? ? "true" ? "false" ? ? ? "{" ? "!" ?

Do you have any suggestions? Where to begin to look?

I'm using xwiki version 0.9.793.

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.

Re: Problem creating blog

cburleso

#set($page = Blog.WebHome)
#includeForm("Test.BlogMacro")

It looks to me like you are trying to set a String variable without quotes. Try put quotes around the Blog.WebHome in the first line. Like this:

#set($page = "Blog.WebHome")
#includeForm("Test.BlogMacro")

Cody Burleson

Ryszard Lach <[hidden email]>