Problem with TaskManager Application

Frantisek Kall
I've installed TaskManager Application. When I try add New task or Task group I receive error message.
Any idea what I do wrong?

Frantisek

Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page TasksCode.NewTask
Wrapped Exception: Invocation of method 'get' in  class java.util.Collections$EmptyList threw exception java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0 @ TasksCode.NewTask2,32?
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page TasksCode.NewTask
Wrapped Exception: Invocation of method 'get' in  class java.util.Collections$EmptyList threw exception java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0 @ TasksCode.NewTask2,32?
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:160)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.render(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:95)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.renderText(DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.java:252)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.renderText(DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.java:176)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.renderText(DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.java:145)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.renderDocument(DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.java:134)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getRenderedContent(XWikiDocument.java:418)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.api.Document.getRenderedContent(Document.java:371)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor845.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:295)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:245)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:203)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:294)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:241)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:155)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.parseTemplate(XWiki.java:1429)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseTemplate(XWiki.java:598)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor436.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:295)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:245)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:203)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:294)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.VelocimacroProxy.render(VelocimacroProxy.java:194)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTDirective.render(ASTDirective.java:170)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTBlock.render(ASTBlock.java:74)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIfStatement.render(ASTIfStatement.java:88)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTBlock.render(ASTBlock.java:74)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIfStatement.render(ASTIfStatement.java:107)
        at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:241)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:155)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.parseTemplate(XWiki.java:1429)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.Utils.parseTemplate(Utils.java:108)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:208)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)
        at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
        at com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:117)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:179)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
        at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
        at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:157)
        at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:262)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:446)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Wrapped Exception:

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0 at java.util.Collections$EmptyList.get(Collections.java:2975) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:295) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:245) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:203) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.value(ASTReference.java:419) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTExpression.value(ASTExpression.java:73) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTSetDirective.render(ASTSetDirective.java:125) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:241) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:155) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.render(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:95) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.renderText(DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.java:252) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.renderText(DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.java:176) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.renderText(DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.java:145) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.renderDocument(DefaultXWikiRenderingEngine.java:134) at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getRenderedContent(XWikiDocument.java:418) at com.xpn.xwiki.api.Document.getRenderedContent(Document.java:371) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor845.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:295) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:245) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:203) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:294) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:241) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:155) at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.parseTemplate(XWiki.java:1429) at com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseTemplate(XWiki.java:598) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor436.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at org.apache.velocity.util.introspection.UberspectImpl$VelMethodImpl.invoke(UberspectImpl.java:295) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:245) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:203) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:294) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.directive.VelocimacroProxy.render(VelocimacroProxy.java:194) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTDirective.render(ASTDirective.java:170) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTBlock.render(ASTBlock.java:74) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIfStatement.render(ASTIfStatement.java:88) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTBlock.render(ASTBlock.java:74) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIfStatement.render(ASTIfStatement.java:107) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:318) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:241) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:155) at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.parseTemplate(XWiki.java:1429) at com.xpn.xwiki.web.Utils.parseTemplate(Utils.java:108) at com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:208) at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431) at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236) at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196) at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:117) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235) at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:179) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:157) at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:262) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844) at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583) at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:446) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Re: Problem with TaskManager Application

Frantisek Kall
Hi everyone,

Does anybody have experience with this (TaskManager) application? I would like to use it for managing tasks in our department wiki, but it does work correctly neither in JBoss nor local Windows XWiki.
In JBoss installation doesn't work add task. In local Windows XWiki it works, but when I want to see all my tasks, I receive error code in title of tables.

Thanks for any help.

Frantisek

Error code:

#display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "assignee" "") #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "status" "") #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "severity" "") #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "assignee" "") #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "status" "") #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "severity" "")

Frantisek Kall wrote
I've installed TaskManager Application. When I try add New task or Task group I receive error message.
Any idea what I do wrong?

Frantisek

Re: Problem with TaskManager Application

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi Frantisek,

Does anybody have experience with this (TaskManager) application? I would

> like to use it for managing tasks in our department wiki, but it does work
> correctly neither in JBoss nor local Windows XWiki.
> In JBoss installation doesn't work add task. In local Windows XWiki it
> works, but when I want to see all my tasks, I receive error code in title
> of
> tables.
>
> Error code:
>
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "assignee" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "status" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "severity" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "assignee" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "status" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "severity" "")

The display macro is defined on a page called XWiki.GWT something ... When
you imported the Task Manager XAR, did you import 2 pages that included
"GWT" in their name ?

Was the import done by an user with programming rights (not sure it plays in
this case, but it might still be better to check out).

When you edit the wiki page where your tasklist should be, do you see an
#includeTopic('XWiki.GWT something') ?

Guillaume

Re: Problem with TaskManager Application

Frantisek Kall
Hi Guillaume,
Thanks for answer,
I deleted all pages of Task Manager application, and I imported it once more. Here is list of imported pages

Tasks.WebHome:
TasksCode.ViewTask:
TasksCode.EditTask:
TasksCode.IssueClass:
TasksCode.IssueClassSheet:
TasksCode.IssueClassTemplate:
TasksCode.Macros:
TasksCode.NewTask:
TasksCode.NewTaskGroup:
TasksCode.Skin:
TasksCode.TasksClassTemplate:
TasksCode.TasksNotifications:
TasksCode.Translations:
TasksCode.WebHome:
Panels.MyTasks:
Panels.PageTasks:

There isn't any page XWiki.GWT+something.
Only GWT is #includeMacros("GWT.GWTPropEditor") on page  TasksCode: Macros
(but GWTPropEditor page doesn't exist)

Thanks for help
Frantisek

Guillaume Lerouge wrote
Hi Frantisek,

Does anybody have experience with this (TaskManager) application? I would
> like to use it for managing tasks in our department wiki, but it does work
> correctly neither in JBoss nor local Windows XWiki.
> In JBoss installation doesn't work add task. In local Windows XWiki it
> works, but when I want to see all my tasks, I receive error code in title
> of
> tables.
>
> Error code:
>
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "assignee" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "status" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup1 TasksCode.IssueClass "severity" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "assignee" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "status" "")
> #display(TasksCode.TaskGroup2 TasksCode.IssueClass "severity" "")

The display macro is defined on a page called XWiki.GWT something ... When
you imported the Task Manager XAR, did you import 2 pages that included
"GWT" in their name ?

Was the import done by an user with programming rights (not sure it plays in
this case, but it might still be better to check out).

When you edit the wiki page where your tasklist should be, do you see an
#includeTopic('XWiki.GWT something') ?

Guillaume

Re: Problem with TaskManager Application

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi,

> Tasks.WebHome:
> TasksCode.ViewTask:
> TasksCode.EditTask:
> TasksCode.IssueClass:
> TasksCode.IssueClassSheet:
> TasksCode.IssueClassTemplate:
> TasksCode.Macros:
> TasksCode.NewTask:
> TasksCode.NewTaskGroup:
> TasksCode.Skin:
> TasksCode.TasksClassTemplate:
> TasksCode.TasksNotifications:
> TasksCode.Translations:
> TasksCode.WebHome:
> Panels.MyTasks:
> Panels.PageTasks:
>
> There isn't any page XWiki.GWT+something.
> Only GWT is #includeMacros("GWT.GWTPropEditor") on page  TasksCode: Macros
> (but GWTPropEditor page doesn't exist)

That's the cause of your issue, the #display macro needs stuff from the
GWT.GWTPropEditor page to work. I'll try to give a look at the application's
package and add the missing page to it ASAP.

Guillaume

Re: Problem with TaskManager Application

Shiva Shankar
Hi Guillaume,
Please, would it be possible to upload the missing files?
Thanks
Shiva

Guillaume Lerouge wrote
Hi,

> Tasks.WebHome:
> TasksCode.ViewTask:
> TasksCode.EditTask:
> TasksCode.IssueClass:
> TasksCode.IssueClassSheet:
> TasksCode.IssueClassTemplate:
> TasksCode.Macros:
> TasksCode.NewTask:
> TasksCode.NewTaskGroup:
> TasksCode.Skin:
> TasksCode.TasksClassTemplate:
> TasksCode.TasksNotifications:
> TasksCode.Translations:
> TasksCode.WebHome:
> Panels.MyTasks:
> Panels.PageTasks:
>
> There isn't any page XWiki.GWT+something.
> Only GWT is #includeMacros("GWT.GWTPropEditor") on page  TasksCode: Macros
> (but GWTPropEditor page doesn't exist)

That's the cause of your issue, the #display macro needs stuff from the
GWT.GWTPropEditor page to work. I'll try to give a look at the application's
package and add the missing page to it ASAP.

Guillaume

Re: Problem with TaskManager Application

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi,

> Please, would it be possible to upload the missing files?

Sure, sorry, I had forgotten about it. I've updated the XAR available on
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/TaskManagerApplicationDownloads
,
the app should be working fine now, please tell me if it doesn't and I'll
dig it further.

Guillaume