Problem with editing & view page

hamiazuhk26
This post was updated on .
Hi guys, I am so confused in this editing matters.

I am editing the font in LESS-Code, but when I save it is not appear in the main xwiki page.
Some of user ask me to clear the cache browser and I had done it but when i change /edit the code back, seems no changes and I had to clear the cache again and again.

My question is, how many times I need to do so (oftenly clear the cache) and run the xwiki. Or maybe problem with the browser? I am using google chrome and I think there should be a problem right?

Or maybe XWiki didnt generate the new version code on the CSS?

Is there any solution for this? Please advise

Article that make sense