Problem with https and Wysiwyg editor

Tobias Kirchhofer
Hello, this is my first post - giving xwiki a try, looks impressive so far!

We configured nginx proxy to serve content via https. So far it works - but the Wysiwyg editor is not showing up. Browser console:

Refused to display 'https://domain.tld/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe/80DB5BBFEFE78302EDB4B91D4C0450C9.cache.html' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'DENY'.

xwiki.cfg should be fine:
xwiki.url.protocol=https

Any idea someone?

[Solved] Re: Problem with https and Wysiwyg editor

Tobias Kirchhofer
Thanks vor listening - and sorry for posting a bit to early :) Solved it by adjusting nginx - we used a secured config from another project with this line:
add_header X-Frame-Options DENY;
Fix:
add_header X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN;

Re: [Solved] Re: Problem with https and Wysiwyg editor

Hi Tobias,

On 4 Jun 2015 at 14:51:30, Tobias Kirchhofer ([hidden email](mailto:[hidden email])) wrote:

> Thanks vor listening - and sorry for posting a bit to early :) Solved it by
> adjusting nginx - we used a secured config from another project with this

cool!

> line:
>
> Fix:

hmmm… can’t see much ;)