Problem with image galleries

Jérôme  Delacroix
Hello

On http://bornesetstations.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Photos

if I try to add a new gallery called "air france", I'm getting an error :

Error number 11002 in 3: Cannot add a template to document Photos.AirFrance because it already has content

But the gallery does not show.

Also, it would be nice if when pressing the enter key after completing the gallery name field, the button "add this  gallery" be activated.

Thanks for your investigation.

Jerome

Jérôme DELACROIX
PFLS
Tél. : 06 60 48 61 63
Mél. : [hidden email]
Skype : jdelacr

Re: Problem with image galleries

kaaloo
Jérôme,

For some reason an XWiki.PhotoAlbumClass instance was not created
automatically in you r AirFrance page.  You need to use the object
editor in that page:

http://bornesetstations.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/edit/Photos/AirFrance?xpage=editobject

to add an XWiki.PhotoAlbumClass instance and set a title and a
reasonable value for the height.

Then that photo album will show up.

Luis

On 3/1/06, Jérôme  Delacroix <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  Hello
>
>  On http://bornesetstations.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Photos
>
>  if I try to add a new gallery called "air france", I'm getting an error :
>

>  Error number 11002 in 3: Cannot add a template to document Photos.AirFrance
> because it already has content
>
>  But the gallery does not show.
>
>  Also, it would be nice if when pressing the enter key after completing the
> gallery name field, the button "add this  gallery" be activated.
>
>  Thanks for your investigation.
>
>  Jerome
>

>  Jérôme DELACROIX
>  PFLS
>  Tél. : 06 60 48 61 63
>  Mél. : [hidden email]
>  Skype : jdelacr
>

> --
> You receive this message as a subscriber of the [hidden email]

Luis Arias
http://www.xwiki.com
http://www.innover-entreprendre.net
skype : kaaloo