Problem with panels in a farm

Erica Usui
Hello!

This is what is happening... When creating (or importing) a panel in my
xwiki farm, and trying to set it at a Space panel layout, the panel which is
actually set is the previous one, in the list of panels.
For example, when I create a new panel with category "information", and
trying to set it as my panel at a given Space, it saves the action normally,
but the one I see in the Space is "Stats Panel".

Why is this happening? I didn't have this problem previosly...
Can anyone help me?

--
Atenciosamente,
Erica Usui.

Re: Problem with panels in a farm

Lockie
Hi Erica

I had similar problems with the panel wizard itself. I found the easiest way to get the panels in the right order was to manually type them under Panels into the Presentation section of Administer Wiki. You could try doing the same in Administer Space.

Hope that helps
Lockie

Re: Problem with panels in a farm

Erica Usui
Thanks Lockie!
It helped me a lot.

Erica.

2011/2/15 Lockie <[hidden email]>

> Hi Erica
>
> I had similar problems with the panel wizard itself. I found the easiest
> way
> to get the panels in the right order was to manually type them under Panels
> into the Presentation section of Administer Wiki. You could try doing the
> same in Administer Space.
>
> Hope that helps
>
> -----
> ----