Problems with links

12

Problems with links

ndreher
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [xwiki-users] Problems with links

Arnaud bourree-2
2nd link could be replaced by [[>Benutzeranmeldung am
WebClient>>CSC_AfTD_Hilfe.BenutzeranmeldungAmWebClient]]

Arnaud

ndreher wrote:

> Hello,
> sometimes after inserting Links in the WYSIWYG-Editor and saving the
> Document,
> mistakes occur on the site.
>
> Example before:
> Nach einer korrekten [[Benutzeranmeldung am
> WebClient>>BenutzeranmeldungAmWebClient]] einschließlich einer
> Autorisierungsprozedur hat der ...
>

> Example with mistake:
> Nach einer korrekten
> org.xwiki.gwt.dom.client.Element#placeholder[[BenutzeranmeldungAmWebClient]][["&#x3e;Benutzeranmeldung
> am WebClient>>/xwiki/bin/view/CSC_AfTD_Hilfe/BenutzeranmeldungAmWebClient]]
> einschließlich einer Autorisierungsprozedur hat der ...

This looks like a bug in the editor. Can you tell me what version of
XWiki Enterprise do you use and what are the steps to reproduce the
problem? Can you reproduce it all the time? What actions do you take
between the moment when the link is generated fine (switch to Source
tab, check the generated link and switch back to WYSIWYG tab without
changing the source) and the moment when the link is badly generated?

Also, if you have Firebug extension for Firefox installed it would be
very useful to now what is sent to the server when you switch to the
Source tab and the link is messed up. You should be able to see in the
Firebug console a line like this:

POST http://domain/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe/HTMLConverter.gwtrpc

Expand it and look on the Post tab.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [xwiki-users] Problems with links

Marius Dumitru Florea
ndreher wrote:
> -Version of  XWiki Enterprise: xwiki-enterprise-web-2.1.1.war
> -What are the steps to reproduce the problem? ...
>      That’s the problem: There’s no way to reproduce it on one way.
>      The sites includes only text (formatted with WYSIWYG-standards),
>       links, and graphics. Furthermore the text isn’t very long – only 20
> Lines.

>      The Problem occurs also after pressing Edit–WYSIWYG, and saving the
> site without changes.

Good to know.

> -Post tab:
>      The last hour the described Error didn't happened. But each time I
> changed something in the WYSIWYG-Editor and toggle to the Source-Editor, the
> following Error occur:
>
> com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE):
> Component returned failure code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)
> [nsIDOMCSS2Properties.fontWeight] QueryInterface: function QueryInterface()
> { [native code] } result: 2147746065 filename:
> http://10.33.25.32/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe/08A00BCBE5F4BD7546F8C0EA33A9A042.cache.html
> lineNumber: 5855 columnNumber: 0 inner: null data: null initialize: function
> initialize() { [native code] } { b=[Exception... "Component returned failure
> code: 0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE) [nsIDOMCSS2Properties.fontWeight]"
> nsresult: "0x80040111 (NS_ERROR_NOT_AVAILABLE)" location: "JS frame ::
> http://10.33.25.32/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe/08A00BCBE5F4BD7546F8C0EA33A9A042.cache.html
> :: n0g :: line 5855" data: no], more...}
> org.xwiki.gwt.user.client.DeferredUpdater
> com.xpn.xwiki.wysiwyg.client.plugin.text.TextPlugin

This JavaScript exception is harmless and I think I've fixed it on the
trunk. I'll try to reproduce the problem myself. The HTML sent to the
server when you save and the links are messed up would help a lot.

ndreher wrote:
> Hello,
> sometimes after inserting Links in the WYSIWYG-Editor and saving the
> Document,
> mistakes occur on the site.
>
> Example before:

> Nach einer korrekten [[Benutzeranmeldung am
> WebClient>>BenutzeranmeldungAmWebClient]] einschließlich einer
> Autorisierungsprozedur hat der ...

To be sure, you don't have a new line in the link label right? It's just
the mail client that word wraps the text.

Marius

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

ndreher wrote:
> Hello,
> it seems to be a problem with the Internet Explorer.
> The whole time I worked with Firefox no problem appeares.
>
> Can you tell me if there is an analog Debug-Tool for the IE as you told me
> for the Firefox-Browser ?

There is Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar ( http://tinyurl.com/dkmm9
) but I doesn't show the AJAX requests and thus you can't detect what
HTML is send to the server when you switch to Source tab.

Hope this helps,
Marius

> IE-Version: 7.0.5730.13CO
>
> Thanks
> Norbert

Re: [xwiki-users] Problems with links

ccoreggioli
Hello,

I'm having the same problem too, only with IE7. got enterprise 2.2 on tomcat 5.5 running with jdk 1.6.0_18.
Here's the test:

- got a page with a link inside
- modify the text near the link, for example adding a space after it
- "save & view" button clicked

i catched with paros the POST content:

on IE7

content=%3CP%3Equesta+%C3%A8+la+prova+di+un+link+tipo+%3CA+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F%22+rel%3D__blank+metadata%3D%22%3C%21--startwikilink%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F--%3E%3CSPAN+class%3Dwikiexternallink%3Eorg.xwiki.gwt.dom.client.Element%23placeholder%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%21--stopwikilink--%3E%22%3EGoogle%3C%2FA%3E%26nbsp%3B+da+salvare+con+wysiwyg%3C%2FP%3E&

on FF 3.5, same actions result in this content:

content=%3Cp%3Equesta+%C3%A8+la+prova+di+un+link+tipo+%3C%21--startwikilink%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F--%3E%3Cspan+class%3D%22wikiexternallink%22%3E%3Ca+rel%3D%22__blank%22+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F%22%3EGoogle%26nbsp%3B%3C%2Fa%3E%3C%2Fspan%3E%3C%21--stopwikilink--%3E+da+salvare+con+wysiwyg%3C%2Fp%3E

other headers are equals.

Hope this helps to find a solution, since in my organization IE is the default browser...

bye,
claudio

Re: Problems with links

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi Claudio.

ccoreggioli wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm having the same problem too, only with IE7. got enterprise 2.2 on tomcat
> 5.5 running with jdk 1.6.0_18.
> Here's the test:
>

> - got a page with a link inside
> - modify the text near the link, for example adding a space after it
> - "save & view" button clicked

I can't reproduce the problem following your steps. I tried with:

before[[XWiki>>http://www.xwiki.org]]after

I added/deleted spaces before/after the link and changed the surrounding
text in all sorts of ways but the link is still saved fine. Are you able
to reproduce it all the time? I guess not.

> i catched with paros the POST content:
>
> on IE7
>

> content=%3CP%3Equesta+%C3%A8+la+prova+di+un+link+tipo+%3CA+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F%22+rel%3D__blank+metadata%3D%22%3C%21--startwikilink%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F--%3E%3CSPAN+class%3Dwikiexternallink%3Eorg.xwiki.gwt.dom.client.Element%23placeholder%3C%2FSPAN%3E%3C%21--stopwikilink--%3E%22%3EGoogle%3C%2FA%3E%26nbsp%3B+da+salvare+con+wysiwyg%3C%2FP%3E&

<P>questa è la prova di un link tipo <A href="http://www.google.com/"
rel=__blank metadata="<!--startwikilink:http://www.google.com/--><SPAN
class=wikiexternallink>org.xwiki.gwt.dom.client.Element#placeholder</SPAN><!--stopwikilink-->">Google</A>&nbsp;
da salvare con wysiwyg</P>

> on FF 3.5, same actions result in this content:
>

> content=%3Cp%3Equesta+%C3%A8+la+prova+di+un+link+tipo+%3C%21--startwikilink%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F--%3E%3Cspan+class%3D%22wikiexternallink%22%3E%3Ca+rel%3D%22__blank%22+href%3D%22http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F%22%3EGoogle%26nbsp%3B%3C%2Fa%3E%3C%2Fspan%3E%3C%21--stopwikilink--%3E+da+salvare+con+wysiwyg%3C%2Fp%3E

<!--startwikilink:http://www.google.com/--><span
class="wikiexternallink"><a rel="__blank"
href="http://www.google.com/">Google&nbsp;</a></span><!--stopwikilink-->
da salvare con wysiwyg</p>

Looks like the problem is that in Internet Explorer something prevents
the editor from properly "serializing" the content before submission.
Can you check if there is any JavaScript exception thrown before you
click the Save&View button or just after you click. You can do this by
unchecking:

Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)
Disable script debugging (Other)

in Internet Explorer's Advanced options tab.

> other headers are equals.
>
> Hope this helps to find a solution, since in my organization IE is the
> default browser...
>
> bye,
> claudio

Re: Problems with links

ccoreggioli
Hi Marius,

i missed to mention that this problem occours only with WYSIWYG editor, and i can always reproduce it.

with WIKI editor this problem doesn't come and link behaviour is good, but my users need to have the WYSIWYG one....

If i enable script debugging no error arise, but i tried with IE8 too, and the problem is even worse. With IE8, in fact, i cannot even save from WYSIWYG. This is the error that occours when i open WYSIWYG editor with IE8:

Agente utente: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Timestamp: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:41:57 UTC
Messaggio: Proprietà o metodo non supportati dall'oggetto
Linea: 4559
Carattere: 107
Codice: 0
URI: https://<server_name>/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe/8CD487D9EA80A10FBD0A29EBA781AB6F.cache.html

the message, translated, should sound like "Property or method not supported by the object", and sometimes, the editor icons don't appear at all.

let me know if you need any further details for both cases.

Thanks a lot,
claudio

Re: Problems with links

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi Claudio,

ccoreggioli wrote:
> Hi Marius,
>

> i missed to mention that this problem occours only with WYSIWYG editor, and
> i can always reproduce it.

I must be missing something. I'm unable to reproduce it.. The same thing
happens if you switch to Source tab instead of clicking the Save&View
button? Can this problem be caused by some IE add-on?

> with WIKI editor this problem doesn't come and link behaviour is good, but
> my users need to have the WYSIWYG one....
>
> If i enable script debugging no error arise, but i tried with IE8 too, and
> the problem is even worse. With IE8, in fact, i cannot even save from
> WYSIWYG. This is the error that occours when i open WYSIWYG editor with IE8:
>
> Agente utente: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1;
> Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
> Timestamp: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:41:57 UTC
> Messaggio: Proprietà o metodo non supportati dall'oggetto
> Linea: 4559
> Carattere: 107
> Codice: 0
> URI:

> https://portal.gidi.it/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe/8CD487D9EA80A10FBD0A29EBA781AB6F.cache.html

You said you have XE 2.2 (final) right? I can't find
8CD487D9EA80A10FBD0A29EBA781AB6F.cache.html on my XE 2.2.27100. I'm
testing on IE 8.0.6001.18702 and the WYSIWYG editor is loaded fine and I
can save. Can you clear the browser cache to make sure the right
JavaScript file is loaded.

> the message, translated, should sound like "Property or method not supported
> by the object", and sometimes, the editor icons don't appear at all.

This reminds me of http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-4831 . After
we upgraded to GWT 2.0 we got a similar exception in IE and I reported
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4567 but I
fixed it XE 2.2RC1.

> let me know if you need any further details for both cases.
>
> Thanks a lot,
> claudio

Re: Problems with links

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
On 02/18/2010 05:30 PM, Marius Dumitru Florea wrote:

> Hi Claudio,
>
> ccoreggioli wrote:
>> Hi Marius,
>>

>> i missed to mention that this problem occours only with WYSIWYG editor, and
>> i can always reproduce it.
>
> I must be missing something. I'm unable to reproduce it.. The same thing
> happens if you switch to Source tab instead of clicking the Save&View
> button? Can this problem be caused by some IE add-on?
>

>> with WIKI editor this problem doesn't come and link behaviour is good, but
>> my users need to have the WYSIWYG one....
>>
>> If i enable script debugging no error arise, but i tried with IE8 too, and
>> the problem is even worse. With IE8, in fact, i cannot even save from
>> WYSIWYG. This is the error that occours when i open WYSIWYG editor with IE8:
>>
>> Agente utente: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1;
>> Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
>> Timestamp: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 14:41:57 UTC
>> Messaggio: Proprietà o metodo non supportati dall'oggetto
>> Linea: 4559
>> Carattere: 107
>> Codice: 0
>> URI:
>
>> https://portal.gidi.it/xwiki/resources/js/xwiki/wysiwyg/xwe/8CD487D9EA80A10FBD0A29EBA781AB6F.cache.html
>
> You said you have XE 2.2 (final) right? I can't find
> 8CD487D9EA80A10FBD0A29EBA781AB6F.cache.html on my XE 2.2.27100. I'm
> testing on IE 8.0.6001.18702 and the WYSIWYG editor is loaded fine and I
> can save. Can you clear the browser cache to make sure the right
> JavaScript file is loaded.

Could this be a wrong update? Did you have an older XWiki instance
there, and just copied the new release over the old one?

>> the message, translated, should sound like "Property or method not supported
>> by the object", and sometimes, the editor icons don't appear at all.
>
> This reminds me of http://jira.xwiki.org/jira/browse/XWIKI-4831 . After
> we upgraded to GWT 2.0 we got a similar exception in IE and I reported
> http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4567 but I
> fixed it XE 2.2RC1.
>
> Thanks,
> Marius
>

>> let me know if you need any further details for both cases.

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: Problems with links

ccoreggioli
>> Could this be a wrong update? Did you have an older XWiki instance
>> there, and just copied the new release over the old one?

well, first we started with enterprise 2.2 milestone 2, then we passed to 2.2.27100 stable, but we cleaned up all the work dir of tomcat, removed xwiki from webapps and redeployed 2.2.27100 (war). the only thing that remained untouched is the database, oracle 10.

IE8 issue has been solved with this update, but IE7 still got this strange behaviour.

Latest attempts were made disabling all the ie plugins, but the problem persists. Tried with and without proxy, with and without apache with mod_jk, inside and outside our organization, http and https. IE7 is the only browser that causes this misbehaviour.

i say also that almost every component got a sort of "duplication" problem, like Warning macro, Info, Error, Toc etc. For example, editing a page, inserting a Warning macro, click save&view, the result is two warning boxes and between them this text ">warning". re-editing the page cleaning the wrong part, i can save the page correctly.

I extended com.xpn.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.filter.ConversionFilter with our class, and printed all the properties of the http request. here follow the iter ("OUR CUSTOM FILTER" is the first System.out of our class):

1) the page contains a correct link --> edit (WYSIWYG):

OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: language --- Value: it
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: ajax --- Value: 1
Parameter name: language --- Value: it
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: render --- Value: true
Parameter name: xpage --- Value: wysiwyginput
Parameter name: key --- Value: EraU

2) on edit, modify the link near it, like adding a space in tail of it --> click "save & view"

OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Attribute name: javax.servlet.forward.request_uri --- Value: /xwiki/bin/preview/Claudio/ProvaLink
Attribute name: javax.servlet.forward.context_path --- Value: /xwiki
Attribute name: javax.servlet.forward.servlet_path --- Value: /bin
Attribute name: javax.servlet.forward.path_info --- Value: /preview/Claudio/ProvaLink
Parameter name: tags --- Value:
Parameter name: template --- Value:
Parameter name: parent --- Value:
Parameter name: defaultLanguage --- Value: it
Parameter name: x-maximized --- Value:
Parameter name: xcontinue --- Value: /xwiki/bin/edit/Claudio/ProvaLink?editor=wysiwyg
Parameter name: xredirect --- Value:
Parameter name: syntaxId --- Value: xwiki/2.0
Parameter name: action_save --- Value: Save & View
Parameter name: xeditaction --- Value: edit
Parameter name: content --- Value:
<P>link to <A href="http://www.google.com" rel=__blank metadata="<!--startwikilink:http://www.google.com--><SPAN class=wikiexternallink>org.xwiki.gwt.dom.client.Element#placeholder</SPAN><!--stopwikilink-->">Google</A>. &nbsp;</P>
Parameter name: title --- Value: ProvaLink
Parameter name: RequiresHTMLConversion --- Value: content
Parameter name: content_syntax --- Value: xwiki/2.0
Parameter name: language --- Value: it
Parameter name: comment --- Value:-
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: ajax --- Value: 1
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: vm --- Value: commentsinline.vm
Parameter name: xpage --- Value: xpart

3) now edit again the corrupted link page --> edit

OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: language --- Value: it
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: ajax --- Value: 1
Parameter name: language --- Value: it
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: render --- Value: true
Parameter name: xpage --- Value: wysiwyginput
Parameter name: key --- Value: IPpx

4) delete the wrong part in front of the link (that is "org.xwiki.gwt.dom.client.Element#placeholderhttp://www.google.com">") --> click "save & view"

<P>link to <!--startwikilink:http://www.google.com--><SPAN class=wikiexternallink><A href="http://www.google.com" rel=__blank>Google</A></SPAN><!--stopwikilink-->. &nbsp;</P>
Parameter name: title --- Value: ProvaLink
Parameter name: RequiresHTMLConversion --- Value: content
Parameter name: content_syntax --- Value: xwiki/2.0
Parameter name: language --- Value: it
Parameter name: comment --- Value:
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: ajax --- Value: 1
OUR CUSTOM FILTER
Parameter name: vm --- Value: commentsinline.vm
Parameter name: xpage --- Value: xpart

Now the link is correct again, and I can repeat this iter n-times and it always happen.

any other suggestion to test? we're going a little mad with this...

thanks,
claudio

Re: Problems with links

ccoreggioli
Hi all,

got few more infos. I opened the editor with active debug, i report what's inside the four windows below the editor in this file:

http://www.gidi.it/debug.odt
http://www.gidi.it/debug.doc

thanks a lot!
claudio

Re: Problems with links

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi Claudio,

ccoreggioli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> got few more infos. I opened the editor with active debug, i report what's
> inside the four windows below the editor in this file:
>
> http://www.gidi.it/debug.odt
> http://www.gidi.it/debug.doc

First of all thanks for your investigation. The behavior you experience
is caused by the fact that the HTML content is not properly serialized
before being submitted. The real question is: what prevents the editor
from properly serializing the content on IE7?

Let me give you a few technical details to understand what happens. When
you edit a wiki page its content (XWiki 2.0 syntax usually) is rendered
to XHTML and fed to the WYSIWYG editor. This XHTML input is a bit
special because it contains some meta data in form of XML comments. In
order to protect this comments during editing the editor moves them
inside attributes (thus the metadata attribute). Before the content is
submitted the editor moves back the meta data from attributes to XML
comments. "Before the content is submitted" usually means "when the rich
text area looses the focus".

After the HTML content (the editor output) is submitted it is cleaned
and then converted to wiki syntax. It looks like the cleaner messes up
the content if the meta data is not restored (i.e. the metadata
attribute is present) but this is not the problem because the metadata
attribute shouldn't be present in the submitted content.

Now two questions:

(1) Does this happen if you switch to Source tab instead of clicking
Save & View ?

(2) Does this happen on IE8 with IE7 mode? (you can change the mode from
Tools/Developers Tools and click on "Browser Mode: IE8" and choose
"Internet Explorer 7")

> thanks a lot!
> claudio

Re: Problems with links

ccoreggioli
This post was updated on .
Hi Marius,

thanks to you for your prompt reply!

>> (1) Does this happen if you switch to Source tab instead of clicking Save & View ?

Yes, it happens even passing from WYSIWYG to SOURCE tab and ...

>> (2) Does this happen on IE8 with IE7 mode? (you can change the mode from
>> Tools/Developers Tools and click on "Browser Mode: IE8" and choose
>> "Internet Explorer 7")

... no, it doesn't!!! IE8 in IE7 mode works fine.

Thanks,
claudio

Re: Problems with links

ccoreggioli
Hi Marius,

i prepared a test environment where i can always reproduce the problem, if you want to try it.

You can edit this page:

https://www.gidi.it/xwiki/bin/view/Claudio/ProvaLink

since i made you admin of "Claudio" space. The site is quite slow, due to a couple of "bounces" before the real server (proxying & mod_jk), but i assure you that i face the same behaviour going directly to it. Site is in https, but after logon you'll be redirected to the http version, that doesn't work from outside my company (public site cannot be touched). Simply change the protocol back to https and you'll be in again.

You can use marius for both username and password.

As said, the issue is with IE7. I got version 7.0.5730.13 running on XP sp3. Every other browsers work fine.

Thanks again,
claudio

Re: Problems with links

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi Claudio,

ccoreggioli wrote:
> Hi Marius,
>
> i prepared a test environment where i can always reproduce the problem, if
> you want to try it.
>
> You can edit this page:
>
> https://www.gidi.it/xwiki/bin/view/Claudio/ProvaLink

I managed to reproduce the issue on a virtual machine with IE7. Sorry
for not letting you know. I've been busy all day debugging. It seems
IE7's implementation of cloneNode and removeAttribute is buggy. For
instance the following code crashes the browser:

{{html}}
<script type="text/javascript">
function testRemoveAttribute(element, attributeName) {
   var clone = element.cloneNode();
   clone.removeAttribute(attributeName);
   var attrNode = element.getAttributeNode(attributeName);
   return !!attrNode ? attrNode.specified : 'missing';
}
function action(hook) {
   var attrName = 'foobar';
   var element = document.createElement('span');
   element.setAttribute(attrName, 'xwiki');
   alert(testRemoveAttribute(element, attrName));
   alert(testRemoveAttribute(element, attrName));
   alert(testRemoveAttribute(element, attrName));
}
</script>
<button onclick="action(this)">Action</button>
{{/html}}

The behavior is really strange. I'm just cloning an element and removing
an attribute from the clone. The first time the original element still
has the attribute, the second time the attribute appears as unspecified,
and the third time the browser crashes.

I rely on cloneNode and removeAttribute for "serializing" the content
before submitting it. I still don't understand why the "serialization"
doesn't fail all the time but just when you edit the text around the
link. I'm still investigating. I'll try to fix this issue asap.

> since i made you admin of "Claudio" space. The site is quite slow, due to a
> couple of "bounces" before the real server (proxying & mod_jk), but i assure
> you that i face the same behaviour going directly to it. Site is in https,
> but after logon you'll be redirected to the http version, that doesn't work
> from outside my company (public site cannot be touched). Simply change the
> protocol back to https and you'll be in again.
>
> You can use marius for both username and password.

Thanks again for your support. I hope to have a fix asap. I'll continue
debugging on my virtual machine.

> As said, the issue is with IE7. I got version 7.0.5730.13 running on XP sp3.
> Every other browsers work fine.
>
> Thanks again,
> claudio

12