Quantcast

Problems with tables in Firefox

Matheus Leite-3

Hello, I am getting a strange behavior when using tables in XWiki with
Firefox. In Internet Explorer, it works perfectly.

What happens is that the table doesn't adjust its size to fit on the
central area. So, when the table becomes too wide, it spans over the
"Search" and "Members" section at the right of the page.

Please any help is appreciated.

Matheus

Re: Problems with tables in Firefox

Ludovic Dubost

Interesting.. can you provide a URL example ?
You should create a task in http://jira.xwiki.org

Ludovic

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hello, I am getting a strange behavior when using tables in XWiki with
> Firefox. In Internet Explorer, it works perfectly.
>
> What happens is that the table doesn't adjust its size to fit on the
> central area. So, when the table becomes too wide, it spans over the
> "Search" and "Members" section at the right of the page.
>
> Please any help is appreciated.
>
> Matheus

> This message was sent using Endymion MailMan.
> http://www.endymion.com/products/mailman/

Re: Problems with tables in Firefox

Ryszard Lach
On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 08:56:21AM +0200, Ludovic Dubost wrote:
> [hidden email] wrote:
> >Hello, I am getting a strange behavior when using tables in XWiki with
> >Firefox. In Internet Explorer, it works perfectly.
> >
> >What happens is that the table doesn't adjust its size to fit on the
> >central area. So, when the table becomes too wide, it spans over the
> >"Search" and "Members" section at the right of the page.

I have exactly the same behaviour when including too wide images (also
in Firefox). I don't know if this is a bug, because adding image
dimensions (so that it is scaled) solves the problem.

R.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.