[Proposal] Add a new xwiki/xwiki-jenkins-slave repository

[Proposal] Add a new xwiki/xwiki-jenkins-slave repository

In order to have ci.xwiki.org use docker-based agents (i.e. master will spawn agents using a pre-built docker image), I need to create a github repository to hold the Dockerfile for that docker image, and so that the xwiki dockerhub organization can have an automated build to build it regularly.

I’m thus proposing to create a new "xwiki-jenkins-slave” repository in the xwiki github org.

Since I’m working on this now, I’ll go ahead and create the repo and I can remove it if someone disagrees.