[Proposal] Content menus re-organization

[Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau
Hi.

With 7.2, the content menus have changed a lot. The pain point is that we
have a too much crowded "more actions" menu.

Some discussions have already been done on this jira issue:
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12587

Caty have created a design page to re-organize the menus:
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization

I'm in favor of the solution 1.2.

So:

* -0 for solution 1.1 since the viewers are not what we use the most
(thanks to the extra tabs on the bottom) and it gives them too much
importance
* +1 for solution 1.2, even if we might encounter some difficulties saying
if an item is a base action or an advanced one.

* 0 for option A (too much clicks), but on the other hand I don't have an
alternative to propose.
* +1 for option B. The jira issue is already created (
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12636) and I think nobody would be
opposed to this.
* +0 for option C. The browser already have this ability, and yes, it
implies the hiding of the panels (thanks to some CSS we have). However, I
remember a client using this feature for a convoluted use-case: include a
light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could still
keep the viewer but remove the link.
* +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but it
disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page, including
not-well-done applications created by users.

Thanks,
Guillaume

--
Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi,

one quick question (maybe it's dumb but it crossed my mind while looking at
the proposals): what about implementing both a "viewers" and a "cog" button
(pushing the total to up to 5 buttons when you have all possible rights)?

Could this make sense?

Thanks,

Guillaume

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> With 7.2, the content menus have changed a lot. The pain point is that we
> have a too much crowded "more actions" menu.
>
> Some discussions have already been done on this jira issue:
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12587
>
> Caty have created a design page to re-organize the menus:
> http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization
>
> I'm in favor of the solution 1.2.
>
> So:
>
> * -0 for solution 1.1 since the viewers are not what we use the most
> (thanks to the extra tabs on the bottom) and it gives them too much
> importance
> * +1 for solution 1.2, even if we might encounter some difficulties saying
> if an item is a base action or an advanced one.
>
> * 0 for option A (too much clicks), but on the other hand I don't have an
> alternative to propose.
> * +1 for option B. The jira issue is already created (
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12636) and I think nobody would be
> opposed to this.
> * +0 for option C. The browser already have this ability, and yes, it
> implies the hiding of the panels (thanks to some CSS we have). However, I
> remember a client using this feature for a convoluted use-case: include a
> light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could still
> keep the viewer but remove the link.
> * +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but it
> disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page, including
> not-well-done applications created by users.
>
> Thanks,
> Guillaume
>
> --
> Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau
Hi Guillaume.

I've added your idea to the proposal:
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization#H1.3:1.12B1.2

Too me, there is too many menus in that case.

> one quick question (maybe it's dumb but it crossed my mind while looking at
> the proposals): what about implementing both a "viewers" and a "cog" button
> (pushing the total to up to 5 buttons when you have all possible rights)?
>
> Could this make sense?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Guillaume
>
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 12:57 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > With 7.2, the content menus have changed a lot. The pain point is that we
> > have a too much crowded "more actions" menu.
> >
> > Some discussions have already been done on this jira issue:
> > http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12587
> >
> > Caty have created a design page to re-organize the menus:
> > http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization
> >
> > I'm in favor of the solution 1.2.
> >
> > So:
> >
> > * -0 for solution 1.1 since the viewers are not what we use the most
> > (thanks to the extra tabs on the bottom) and it gives them too much
> > importance
> > * +1 for solution 1.2, even if we might encounter some difficulties
> saying
> > if an item is a base action or an advanced one.
> >
> > * 0 for option A (too much clicks), but on the other hand I don't have an
> > alternative to propose.
> > * +1 for option B. The jira issue is already created (
> > http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12636) and I think nobody would be
> > opposed to this.
> > * +0 for option C. The browser already have this ability, and yes, it
> > implies the hiding of the panels (thanks to some CSS we have). However, I
> > remember a client using this feature for a convoluted use-case: include a
> > light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could still
> > keep the viewer but remove the link.
> > * +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but
> it
> > disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page,
> including
> > not-well-done applications created by users.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Guillaume
> >
> > --
> > Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> > Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> > Committer on the XWiki.org project

Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi,

thanks! Actually I kinda like it. There will be many menus only for people
who have a lot of rights :-)

Waiting for other people's opinions!

Thanks,

Guillaume

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> include a
> > > light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could
> still
> > > keep the viewer but remove the link.
> > > * +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but
> > it
> > > disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page,
> > including
> > > not-well-done applications created by users.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Guillaume
> > >
> > > --
> > > Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> > > Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> > > Committer on the XWiki.org project

> Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Jean SIMARD
I agree with Guillaume, I prefer the last proposition.

Let's say

1.1 : -1
1.2 : -0
1.3 : +1

On 01/10/2015 16:14, Guillaume Lerouge wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks! Actually I kinda like it. There will be many menus only for people
> who have a lot of rights :-)
>
> Waiting for other people's opinions!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Guillaume
>
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guillaume.
>>
>> I've added your idea to the proposal:
>>
>> http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization#H1.3:1.12B1.2
>>
>> Too me, there is too many menus in that case.

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> one quick question (maybe it's dumb but it crossed my mind while looking
>> at
>>> the proposals): what about implementing both a "viewers" and a "cog"
>> button
>>> (pushing the total to up to 5 buttons when you have all possible rights)?
>>>
>>> Could this make sense?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Guillaume

>> we

>> http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization

>>> saying

>> an
>> However, I
>> include a
>> still
>>> it
>>> including

>> Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
>> Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
>> Committer on the XWiki.org project

Jean Simard
[hidden email]
Research engineer at XWiki SAS
http://www.xwiki.com
Committer on the XWiki.org project
http://www.xwiki.org

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

1.2: +1
A: +1
B: +1
C: +1 but we need to make sure the print.css is properly declared in the
<head> tag
D: +0

There was also an idea from Vincent, about hiding Viewers when extradoc
tabs is displayed. This is an interesting idea, the only problem is that I
would prefer the tabs to be less and less displayed, so this means we would
need the menu.

Regarding 1.3, I think there are too many entries in the menu.

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> With 7.2, the content menus have changed a lot. The pain point is that we
> have a too much crowded "more actions" menu.
>
> Some discussions have already been done on this jira issue:
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12587
>
> Caty have created a design page to re-organize the menus:
> http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization
>
> I'm in favor of the solution 1.2.
>
> So:
>
> * -0 for solution 1.1 since the viewers are not what we use the most
> (thanks to the extra tabs on the bottom) and it gives them too much
> importance
> * +1 for solution 1.2, even if we might encounter some difficulties saying
> if an item is a base action or an advanced one.
>
> * 0 for option A (too much clicks), but on the other hand I don't have an
> alternative to propose.
> * +1 for option B. The jira issue is already created (
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12636) and I think nobody would be
> opposed to this.
> * +0 for option C. The browser already have this ability, and yes, it
> implies the hiding of the panels (thanks to some CSS we have). However, I
> remember a client using this feature for a convoluted use-case: include a
> light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could still
> keep the viewer but remove the link.
> * +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but it
> disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page, including
> not-well-done applications created by users.
>
> Thanks,
> Guillaume
>

> --
> Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Yacine Kebir
Hello,
on my side I would say:

1.1 : -1
1.2 : +1
1.3 : +0
A :  -0
B : +1
C : +1
D : +1

> 1.2: +1
> A: +1
> B: +1
> C: +1 but we need to make sure the print.css is properly declared in the
> <head> tag
> D: +0
>
> There was also an idea from Vincent, about hiding Viewers when extradoc
> tabs is displayed. This is an interesting idea, the only problem is that I
> would prefer the tabs to be less and less displayed, so this means we would
> need the menu.
>
> Regarding 1.3, I think there are too many entries in the menu.
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi.
> >
> > With 7.2, the content menus have changed a lot. The pain point is that we
> > have a too much crowded "more actions" menu.
> >
> > Some discussions have already been done on this jira issue:
> > http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12587
> >
> > Caty have created a design page to re-organize the menus:
> > http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization
> >
> > I'm in favor of the solution 1.2.
> >
> > So:
> >
> > * -0 for solution 1.1 since the viewers are not what we use the most
> > (thanks to the extra tabs on the bottom) and it gives them too much
> > importance
> > * +1 for solution 1.2, even if we might encounter some difficulties
> saying
> > if an item is a base action or an advanced one.
> >
> > * 0 for option A (too much clicks), but on the other hand I don't have an
> > alternative to propose.
> > * +1 for option B. The jira issue is already created (
> > http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12636) and I think nobody would be
> > opposed to this.
> > * +0 for option C. The browser already have this ability, and yes, it
> > implies the hiding of the panels (thanks to some CSS we have). However, I
> > remember a client using this feature for a convoluted use-case: include a
> > light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could still
> > keep the viewer but remove the link.
> > * +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but
> it
> > disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page,
> including
> > not-well-done applications created by users.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Guillaume
> >

> > --
> > Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> > Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> > Committer on the XWiki.org project

*Yacine KEBIR*
Web Designer / Front End Developer
 [hidden email]

*Mobile: *+213 550 749 033
*Web Site : *www.xwiki.com

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

For the record, the users that don't have delete and admin right on
the current document (i.e. the users that are neither administrators
nor the creator of the current document), which is the most common use
case I think, will have only the Copy entry in the Actions menu with
1.2. In other words, most of the users will see a menu with only one
entry.

<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
>
> With 7.2, the content menus have changed a lot. The pain point is that we
> have a too much crowded "more actions" menu.
>
> Some discussions have already been done on this jira issue:
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12587
>
> Caty have created a design page to re-organize the menus:
> http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization
>
> I'm in favor of the solution 1.2.
>
> So:
>
> * -0 for solution 1.1 since the viewers are not what we use the most
> (thanks to the extra tabs on the bottom) and it gives them too much
> importance
> * +1 for solution 1.2, even if we might encounter some difficulties saying
> if an item is a base action or an advanced one.
>
> * 0 for option A (too much clicks), but on the other hand I don't have an
> alternative to propose.
> * +1 for option B. The jira issue is already created (
> http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12636) and I think nobody would be
> opposed to this.
> * +0 for option C. The browser already have this ability, and yes, it
> implies the hiding of the panels (thanks to some CSS we have). However, I
> remember a client using this feature for a convoluted use-case: include a
> light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could still
> keep the viewer but remove the link.
> * +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but it
> disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page, including
> not-well-done applications created by users.
>
> Thanks,
> Guillaume
>

> --
> Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau
Results for now:

1.1: -0 (me), -1 (Jean), -1 (Yacine)
1.2: +1 (me), -0 (Jean), +1 (Caty), +1 (Yacine)
1.3: 0 (me), +1 (Jean), +0 (Yacine), +1 (Guillaume Lerouge).

So 1.1 is out.

We still have 1.2 = 2 (me and Caty are the only binding votes) and 1.3 = 1
(Jean is only the binding vote).

It's a bit short to take a decision. Please vote!

[hidden email]>:

> For the record, the users that don't have delete and admin right on
> the current document (i.e. the users that are neither administrators
> nor the creator of the current document), which is the most common use
> case I think, will have only the Copy entry in the Actions menu with
> 1.2. In other words, most of the users will see a menu with only one
> entry.
>
> Thanks,
> Marius
>
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > With 7.2, the content menus have changed a lot. The pain point is that we
> > have a too much crowded "more actions" menu.
> >
> > Some discussions have already been done on this jira issue:
> > http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12587
> >
> > Caty have created a design page to re-organize the menus:
> > http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization
> >
> > I'm in favor of the solution 1.2.
> >
> > So:
> >
> > * -0 for solution 1.1 since the viewers are not what we use the most
> > (thanks to the extra tabs on the bottom) and it gives them too much
> > importance
> > * +1 for solution 1.2, even if we might encounter some difficulties
> saying
> > if an item is a base action or an advanced one.
> >
> > * 0 for option A (too much clicks), but on the other hand I don't have an
> > alternative to propose.
> > * +1 for option B. The jira issue is already created (
> > http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12636) and I think nobody would be
> > opposed to this.
> > * +0 for option C. The browser already have this ability, and yes, it
> > implies the hiding of the panels (thanks to some CSS we have). However, I
> > remember a client using this feature for a convoluted use-case: include a
> > light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could still
> > keep the viewer but remove the link.
> > * +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but
> it
> > disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page,
> including
> > not-well-done applications created by users.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Guillaume
> >

> > --
> > Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> > Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> > Committer on the XWiki.org project

Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
Committer on the XWiki.org project

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Denis Gervalle-2
Hi guys,

Sorry for jumping in late on this one, but has I have probably already
mentioned in the issue, I really find inappropriate not to have a quickly
look on whether you are watching the current page or not (no matter if you
watch it directly or indirectly). So, IMO, the watch icon should show up
outside of the menu, and resume you watch state. It is both a action and a
state, and IMO it deserver a better place in the UI.

Obviously, if you add that the proposal 1.3, it gonna make a lot of menu,
and I would say too much.
Am I alone concerned by the important of pushing that watch feature in a
better place ?

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
> However, I
> > > remember a client using this feature for a convoluted use-case:
> include a
> > > light wiki page in an other website via an iframe. Anyway, we could
> still
> > > keep the viewer but remove the link.
> > > * +1 for D. I know that security through obscurity is not the best, but
> > it
> > > disturbs me to let an access to the source code of any wiki page,
> > including
> > > not-well-done applications created by users.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Guillaume
> > >

> > > --
> > > Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> > > Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> > > Committer on the XWiki.org project

> Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS

Denis Gervalle
SOFTEC sa - CEO

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Sorry for jumping in late on this one, but has I have probably already
> mentioned in the issue, I really find inappropriate not to have a quickly
> look on whether you are watching the current page or not (no matter if you
> watch it directly or indirectly). So, IMO, the watch icon should show up
> outside of the menu, and resume you watch state. It is both a action and a
> state, and IMO it deserver a better place in the UI.
>
> Obviously, if you add that the proposal 1.3, it gonna make a lot of menu,
> and I would say too much.
>

> Am I alone concerned by the important of pushing that watch feature in a
> better place ?

I agree we should see the "watch" state without any additional clicks.

> On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Results for now:
> >
> > 1.1: -0 (me), -1 (Jean), -1 (Yacine)
> > 1.2: +1 (me), -0 (Jean), +1 (Caty), +1 (Yacine)
> > 1.3: 0 (me), +1 (Jean), +0 (Yacine), +1 (Guillaume Lerouge).
> >
> > So 1.1 is out.
> >
> > We still have 1.2 = 2 (me and Caty are the only binding votes) and 1.3 =
> 1
> > (Jean is only the binding vote).
> >
> > It's a bit short to take a decision. Please vote!

> > [hidden email]>:
> >
> > > For the record, the users that don't have delete and admin right on
> > > the current document (i.e. the users that are neither administrators
> > > nor the creator of the current document), which is the most common use
> > > case I think, will have only the Copy entry in the Actions menu with
> > > 1.2. In other words, most of the users will see a menu with only one
> > > entry.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Marius

> that
> > we

> > http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization

> > > saying

> have
> > an
> be
> > However, I
> > include a
> > still
> but
> > > it
> > > including

> > Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> > Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> > Committer on the XWiki.org project

> Denis Gervalle
> SOFTEC sa - CEO

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
This is from an old proposal
http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Proposal/FlamingoAddMenuLocationIterations/12.3.png

just like we have the messages and notifications count states, we could
also display a watch state if the page is being watched.
But the activator to watch spaces, wikis and pages I think it should stay
in the content menu.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Marius Dumitru Florea <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > Sorry for jumping in late on this one, but has I have probably already
> > mentioned in the issue, I really find inappropriate not to have a quickly
> > look on whether you are watching the current page or not (no matter if
> you
> > watch it directly or indirectly). So, IMO, the watch icon should show up
> > outside of the menu, and resume you watch state. It is both a action and
> > state, and IMO it deserver a better place in the UI.
> >
> > Obviously, if you add that the proposal 1.3, it gonna make a lot of menu,
> > and I would say too much.
> >

> > Am I alone concerned by the important of pushing that watch feature in a
> > better place ?
> >

> I agree we should see the "watch" state without any additional clicks.
>

> > On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Guillaume "Louis-Marie" Delhumeau <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Results for now:
> > >
> > > 1.1: -0 (me), -1 (Jean), -1 (Yacine)
> > > 1.2: +1 (me), -0 (Jean), +1 (Caty), +1 (Yacine)
> > > 1.3: 0 (me), +1 (Jean), +0 (Yacine), +1 (Guillaume Lerouge).
> > >
> > > So 1.1 is out.
> > >
> > > We still have 1.2 = 2 (me and Caty are the only binding votes) and 1.3
> =
> > 1
> > > (Jean is only the binding vote).
> > >
> > > It's a bit short to take a decision. Please vote!

> use

> > that
> > > we

> http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/NestedMenuReorganization

> most

> > have
> > > an
> > be
> it
> > > However, I
> > > include a
> > > still
> > but

> > > --
> > > Guillaume Delhumeau ([hidden email])
> > > Research & Development Engineer at XWiki SAS
> > > Committer on the XWiki.org project

> > Denis Gervalle
> > SOFTEC sa - CEO

Re: [Proposal] Content menus re-organization

Denis Gervalle-2
On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 4:08 PM, Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> This is from an old proposal
>
> http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Proposal/FlamingoAddMenuLocationIterations/12.3.png
>
> just like we have the messages and notifications count states, we could
> also display a watch state if the page is being watched.
> But the activator to watch spaces, wikis and pages I think it should stay
> in the content menu.

Why, this does not look to me like the actual mobile interface works ?

> Thanks,
> Caty
>
> On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Marius Dumitru Florea <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 11:38 AM, Denis Gervalle <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi guys,
> > >
> > > Sorry for jumping in late on this one, but has I have probably already
> > > mentioned in the issue, I really find inappropriate not to have a
> quickly
> > > look on whether you are watching the current page or not (no matter if
> > you
> > > watch it directly or indirectly). So, IMO, the watch icon should show
> up
> > > outside of the menu, and resume you watch state. It is both a action
> and
> > > state, and IMO it deserver a better place in the UI.
> > >
> > > Obviously, if you add that the proposal 1.3, it gonna make a lot of
> menu,
> > > and I would say too much.
> > >

> > > Am I alone concerned by the important of pushing that watch feature in
> > > better place ?
> > >

> > I agree we should see the "watch" state without any additional clicks.

> 1.3
> > =
> > > 1

> administrators