[Proposal] Define Xmx value in jvm.config for xwiki-* repositories

[Proposal] Define Xmx value in jvm.config for xwiki-* repositories

Since Maven 3.3.1 it’s possible to declare default command line options and JVM options, see https://maven.apache.org/docs/3.3.1/release-notes.html

It could be interesting to do so in our repos so that all users run with the right values.

Or we could decide that the values depend too much on the profiles being executed and it’s not worht it.

Re: [Proposal] Define Xmx value in jvm.config for xwiki-* repositories

Sorry for the delay.

Not sure it's make much sense to define it. It indeed depend a lot on
the profiles you enable and the modules you build. If we put something
it will be something high enough to build everything I guess which
might be too big for many people who are just building part of it for
a specific need and will be forced to change the default.