[Proposal] Move Doxia-based syntaxes in contrib

[Proposal] Move Doxia-based syntaxes in contrib

In the direction of keeping in commons/rendering/platform only modules that are used in the XS distribution, I’m proposing to move Doxia-based syntaxes to contrib (APT, Docbook & TWiki), in a single doxia github repository (doxia-common, doxia-twiki, doxia-docbook, doxia-twiki).

Re: [Proposal] Move Doxia-based syntaxes in contrib

+1
On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 2:01 PM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the direction of keeping in commons/rendering/platform only modules that are used in the XS distribution, I’m proposing to move Doxia-based syntaxes to contrib (APT, Docbook & TWiki), in a single doxia github repository (doxia-common, doxia-twiki, doxia-docbook, doxia-twiki).

Re: [Proposal] Move Doxia-based syntaxes in contrib

+0

On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 3:01 PM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the direction of keeping in commons/rendering/platform only modules
> that are used in the XS distribution, I’m proposing to move Doxia-based
> syntaxes to contrib (APT, Docbook & TWiki), in a single doxia github
> repository (doxia-common, doxia-twiki, doxia-docbook, doxia-twiki).

Re: [Proposal] Move Doxia-based syntaxes in contrib

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
+0

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 3:15 PM Marius Dumitru Florea <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> +0
>
> Thanks,
> Marius
>
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 3:01 PM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > In the direction of keeping in commons/rendering/platform only modules
> > that are used in the XS distribution, I’m proposing to move Doxia-based
> > syntaxes to contrib (APT, Docbook & TWiki), in a single doxia github
> > repository (doxia-common, doxia-twiki, doxia-docbook, doxia-twiki).
> >
> > WDYT?

Re: [Proposal] Move Doxia-based syntaxes in contrib

Adel Atallah
Hello,

+1

Thanks,
Adel

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 2:33 PM Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> +0
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 3:15 PM Marius Dumitru Florea <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +0
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Marius
> >
> > On Sat, Oct 27, 2018 at 3:01 PM Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > In the direction of keeping in commons/rendering/platform only modules
> > > that are used in the XS distribution, I’m proposing to move Doxia-based
> > > syntaxes to contrib (APT, Docbook & TWiki), in a single doxia github
> > > repository (doxia-common, doxia-twiki, doxia-docbook, doxia-twiki).
> > >
> > > WDYT?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > -Vincent

Re: [Proposal] Move Doxia-based syntaxes in contrib

Simon Urli
Hello,

+1

Simon