[Proposal] New JUnit5 test framework for XWiki Components

[Proposal] New JUnit5 test framework for XWiki Components

I’ve had some fun this week end implementing the equivalent of MockitMockingComponentRule, MockitoComponentManagerRule & ComponentManagerRule (and more).

See https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XCOMMONS-1392 for more details.

Let me know what you think. If we don’t like it I can remove it for 10.3RC1 or 10.3 final.

FTR I’ve read https://junit.org/junit5/docs/current/user-guide/#overview and I find JUnit5 so powerful :) I love it.

Re: [Proposal] New JUnit5 test framework for XWiki Components

And if you want to see how I converted one JUnit4 tests using a MockitoComponentMockingRule into a JUnit5 test:
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-commons/commit/5701cd497d360dacd5b9a358cc8248a302d204a7#diff-662b1d8baf4677911842867688c409bfL20