[Proposal] Roadmap for XS 11.4

We’re already 10 days into the release so this is coming very late and I apologize.

So here’s a proposal for 11.4:

* BFD: All
* Finish the autocomplete of references which has been dropped since Adel left and we still don't have it in the WYSIWYG + implement autocomplete on attachments. - Assignee: Marius
** Note: this will carry over in 11.5 since Marius won’t have many days available during the 11.4 timeframe
* Inline editing of wiki macros - Assiggne: Simon
* Hibernate upgrade  - Assignee: Thomas
* Fix the notifications endless loop: https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-16363 - Assignee: Thomas (note: already done!)

Dates:
* 11.4RC1: 20 May 2019
* 11.4: 27 May 2019

@committers: if you’re ok please create the relevant jira issues if they don’t exist and assign yourself to them + set the fix version value, and update the roadmap page with the jiras: https://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Roadmaps/

PS: I’ll send proposals for 11.5 and 11.6 real soon.