With one week late (sorry!), here’s the proposal for XWiki 10.8 (already discussed with committers from XWiki SAS):
* 10.8RC1: 17th of Sep
* 10.8Final: 24th of Sep.
* Thomas, Marius, Adel, Simon, anyone interested: Improve STAMP KPIs (20%) - 1 day per week
* All: BFD (20%)
* Thomas: continue work on performance (started in 10.4). Goal: go back to XWiki 8.x performance! Hint: https://t.co/0ZckyVYg6c ;)
* Thomas: Add a new tab in the user profile to list groups the user belongs to
* Marius: Improve the Group sheet page. When viewing a group page, be able to filter by first name, last name in addition of id (which is already implemented).
* Guillaume: Notifications performance + bugfixes
* Marius/Adel/Simon: For macros having wiki markup content (need new macro descriptor metadata), let the user enter it in the WYSIWYG directly. When hovering over the macro allow editing content + have some icons to edit parameters (similar to the CKEditor easy image feature: https://github.com/ckeditor/ckeditor-dev/issues/932 They call it a "balloon toolbar"). Related: http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/MacrosOptions * Marius/Adel/Simon: Move Menus inside administration (see http://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/IdeaMenuInAdministration)
* Adel/Simon: finish applying Autocomplete on reference everywhere, see https://design.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Proposal/AutocompleteOnReference#HWYIWYGMacros * Vincent/Thomas: Possible work on improving the LaTeX exporter (will maybe be done in October or split between Sep. and Oct.)
* Caty: investigate how we could make the upgrade experience simpler.
* Caty: investigation for a new XClass picker in object edit mode