[Proposal] XEM 1.1 based on XE 1.3

Hi all,

As XEM 1.1 is planned for current March I would like to synchronise
XEM 1.1 release on XE 1.3 final release planned for 14th of March.

WDYT ?

Re: [Proposal] XEM 1.1 based on XE 1.3

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
+1

Thomas Mortagne wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As XEM 1.1 is planned for current March I would like to synchronise
> XEM 1.1 release on XE 1.3 final release planned for 14th of March.
>
> WDYT ?

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: [Proposal] XEM 1.1 based on XE 1.3

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 6:25 PM, Thomas Mortagne
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>  As XEM 1.1 is planned for current March I would like to synchronise
>  XEM 1.1 release on XE 1.3 final release planned for 14th of March.
>
>  WDYT ?
>
>  --
>  Thomas Mortagne

Re: [Proposal] XEM 1.1 based on XE 1.3

+1

-Vincent

On Feb 19, 2008, at 6:25 PM, Thomas Mortagne wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As XEM 1.1 is planned for current March I would like to synchronise
> XEM 1.1 release on XE 1.3 final release planned for 14th of March.
>
> WDYT ?

Re: [Proposal] XEM 1.1 based on XE 1.3

Jerome Velociter
+1

Jerome

> Hi all,
>
> As XEM 1.1 is planned for current March I would like to synchronise
> XEM 1.1 release on XE 1.3 final release planned for 14th of March.
>
> WDYT ?

Re: [Proposal] XEM 1.1 based on XE 1.3

Changing XEM's XE/Platform dependency today.