Proxy prevented XWiki Office Installation

Proxy prevented XWiki Office Installation

Tronicek

i got a problem trying out the installation of XWiki Office (setup.exe from download page at http://forge.ow2.org/). Our proxy server needs a user/password authentication.

First the setup tried a download of vstor30.exe (Visual Studio Tools for Office Runtime) for MS Office 2007. After manual download and installation went further.

The setup tried to download 'http://xoffice.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Repository/WebHome/XWord1.0.zip/XWord.vsto'. I've downloaded XWord.1.0.zip and unzipped it. The setup.exe of the unzipped directory tried the same download.

Is it possible to get a version of XWiki Office installer that is not dependent of an internet connection?
It prevents a rollout. Most of our users have workstations.

I can get around this issue for testing - borrowed notebooks are cute.

Thanks,
Rudolf