Question about backup

yquenechdu
Hello,

I recently installed Xwiki. I did not find information on the data which require to be save if one wishes to carry out a backup or an export to another machine.

Would have additional information about this subject ?

Thanks
Yannick

Re: Question about backup

jeremi joslin
> Hello,
>
> I recently installed Xwiki. I did not find information on the data which require to be save if one wishes to carry out a backup or an export to another machine.
>
> Would have additional information about this subject ?
>
> Thanks
> Yannick

Hi,
In XWiki everything is stored in the DB. So you just need to backup it.

Jérémi

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info

Re: Question about backup

jeremi joslin
On 8/10/05, jeremi joslin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Hello,
> >
> > I recently installed Xwiki. I did not find information on the data which require to be save if one wishes to carry out a backup or an export to another machine.
> >
> > Would have additional information about this subject ?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Yannick
>
> Hi,
> In XWiki everything is stored in the DB. So you just need to backup it.
oh, you need hibernate.cfg.xml and xwiki.cfg for database and plugins
configurations.

Jérémi

--
portable : 06.73.20.11.49
http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.com - http://www.moovement.com
skype: jeremi23

Re: Question about backup

Currently, you can just export the mysql database.. We plan to have an
XML export/import so it's database independent..
It's mostly done and still needs some user interface.. It will be in one
of the next two releases..

Ludovic