Question to the right management?

Frank Haefemeier
Hi,

I have a question to the rights management. I created a special
document, which has an input field to put in a name to create
a new document. This document use a template of a specific class.
The code on this page is copied from a page on xwiki.org.
I think it was from your HowTo page.

On this template there are two objects and a call to include
a class sheet with the layout. This class sheet use velocity
to view the content of the two objects. There are different
layouts for edit and view.

This works fine, but only if I have admin rights. A user
which has the default rights of the group XWiki.XWikiAllGroup
has no privilege to edit the new created document.

What's wrong? What kind of rights do the user need, to create
and edit this documents?

Thanks for your help.

Bye
        Frank
--
Dipl. Inform. Frank H?femeier <[hidden email]>

Re: Question to the right management?

Ludovic Dubost

As long as your users have the edit right in the space/wiki where the
target document is, it should work
Maybe your scripts needs some priviledge right (which is admin). Could
you show your scripts ?

Ludovic

Am Di, den 23.08.2005 schrieb Ludovic Dubost um 0:52:
> As long as your users have the edit right in the space/wiki where the
> target document is, it should work
> Maybe your scripts needs some priviledge right (which is admin). Could
> you show your scripts ?
Here is the script which is called if the user create a new document
of class 'Cook.RecipeClass':

------------------ Cook.RecipeClassSheet -----------------------------
#set($recipe = $doc.getObject("Cook.RecipeClass"))
#if($context.action=="inline")
1.1 Kategorie
$doc.display("category", $recipe)
#else
Kategorie: $doc.display("category", $recipe)
<hr>
#end

#if($context.action=="inline")
1.1 Name
$doc.display("rezept", $recipe)
#else
1 $doc.display("rezept", $recipe)
#end

1.1 Zutaten

#includeForm("Cook.IngredientsClassSheet")

1.1 Zubereitung

$doc.display("description", $recipe)

-------------------- Cook.IngredientsClassSheet ----------------------
#if($context.action=="inline")
#set($redirect = $xwiki.getRequestURL())
<a
href="$doc.getURL("objectadd","classname=Cook.IngredientsClass&xredirect=$redirect")">Zutat hinzuf?gen</a> ~~Es ist zu beachten, das zur Zeit zuvor gemachte ?nderungen in diesem Formular verloren gehen, wenn eine Zutat hinzugef?gt/gel?scht wird!~~
#end

#set($objList = $doc.getObjects("Cook.IngredientsClass"))
#foreach($obj in $objList)
#if($context.action=="inline")
  <a
href="$doc.getURL("objectremove","classname=Cook.IngredientsClass&classid=$obj.number&xredirect=$redirect")">l?schen</a>
#end
#end