RE: [xwiki-users] LDAP Integration of xwiki

RE: [xwiki-users] LDAP Integration of xwiki

mrudulam
Re: [xwiki-users] Issue with HTML comment.
Hello,

In continuation with the same problem, I am still not able to logon to the LDAP. Can anyone guide me where I might be going wrong? The logs too dont have any information related to this.

Rgds,
Mrudula

I have added the following in xwiki.cfg file

xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.LDAPAuthServiceImpl
xwiki.authentication.ldap=1
xwiki.authentication.ldap.server=<<ip address>>
xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=<<port number>>
xwiki.authentication.ldap.check_level=1
xwiki.authentication.ldap.base_DN=dc=<<abc>>,dc=com
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN=cn=<<my ID>>,ou=Users,dc=<<abc>>,dc=com
xwiki.authentication.ldap.UID_attr=sAMAccountName
xwiki.authentication.ldap.fields_mapping=name=sAMAccountName,last_name=sn,first_name=givenName,fullname=displayName,mail=mail,ldap_dn=dn

I have also commented out the following

#xwiki.exo=0
#xwiki.authentication=form
#xwiki.authentication.validationKey=totototototototototototototototo
#xwiki.authentication.encryptionKey=titititititititititititititititi
#xwiki.authentication.cookiedomains=xwiki.com,wiki.fr
#xwiki.authentication.useip=false

FW: [xwiki-users] LDAP Integration of xwiki

mrudulam
RE: [xwiki-users] LDAP Integration of xwiki

Thanks Richard,

Got the solution to this with googling! IT is specific to LDAP with AD.
Check out the url if you are interested more.

http://forums.devshed.com/ldap-programming-76/javax-naming-authenticationexception-ldap-error-code-49-80090308-ldaperr-dsid--121363.html

Thanks,
Mrudula