Re: [Fwd: Re: xwiki in a test cluster]

Ludovic Dubost-2

Hi Tim,

I missed that one.. To make xwiki cluster aware the following things
need to be worked on / checked

- Structures that are used for cache and which could contain data that
can be changed should be moved to an XWikiCache object.. I think only
the stats module currently has some data like that (it's possible to
deactivate stats also). XWikiCacheStore and XWikiGroupServiceImpl
currently use such XWikiCache structures.
- Then XWikiCache, which users OSCache, needs to be configured for
broadcasting changes on the cluster. This means looking at how OSCache
should be configured for this. I think the JGroups broadcast would be fine..

Otherwise from that, good testing should be done and check if anything
else comes up..
We can definitively provide some support if you put some developer
resources on this..

Ludovic