Re: Layout for individual Space in new Admin Panel

Re: Layout for individual Space in new Admin Panel

Wright, Philip
 When I go in and administrate just the current space can adjust the panels
fine, confused about the issue you are having.

Philip Wright

Reports Analyst

ACS: BPS

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc (ACS) Proprietary and Confidential
Information
This document (or any part thereof) may not be disseminated outside of ACS
in either electronic or physical form without specific authorization of the
office of the ACS Chief Information Security Officer. The information
included in this document represents no commitment by ACS to any other
party. The policies and standards described do not consider any country law
or other directive outside of the United States.