Quantcast

Re: Regarding GSoC 2017

Hi Chetan,

If it's not already the case you should look at
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Guidelines.

Also make sure you send mails to the devs mailing list and not me directly.

Regarding XWiki Android Authentication project know that's it's about
continuing to work on an already existing project and that several
students already expressed there interest in participating to it
during GSOC so the competition might be tough to be selected.