Quantcast

Re: Stylesheet viewed on login

kaaloo
Hi Paul,

"Authentication on view" is in your XWiki Preferences:

http://yourwiki/xwiki/bin/edit/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?xpage=editprefs

in the Parameters section.  Is that parameter set to Yes in your wiki ?

Luis.

On 7/25/05, Paul Dlug <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 7/8/05, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It should work if you give the right rights !! The local rights usually
> win..
> I think I might know what happens. You must have "authentication on
> view" enabled, which can't work with a  Skin in the wiki

I'm still trying to get this to work, where would "authentication on
view" be enabled? I have permissions set up so that there is no guest
access, users must be in XWiki.XWikiAllGroup to view any section of
the wiki.

Luis Arias
http://www.xwiki.com
http://www.innover-entreprendre.net