Re: Wiki farm, separate wikis?

Keith H
Hello All,

Is there an official way to customise the breadcrumb control?

I managed to sneak this css into the skin colour customise area, in the
advanced section, the house icon and first level has gone.

/* add here your custom rules */

ol#hierarchy > li.wiki {
display:none;
}

li.space:before {
    content:"" !important;
}

Now I want the house back but going to the current wiki home page,
rather than the parent wiki home page.

Keith

On 8 Mar 2017, at 20:44, Keith H wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have configured xwiki as a wikifarm serving several domains, and its
> great, but there is one particular anomaly.
>
> Most of my initial users will be using the top level wiki
>
> A - B
> - C
> - D
>
> Each of the wiki’s is not equal. The user using wiki C under one
> domain name, sees a breadcrumbs trail, and a little house icon that
> takes him to wiki A in a completely different domain, rather than to
> the Homepage of the domain she started in.
>
> Is there a simple fix?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Keith

Re: Wiki farm, separate wikis?

Keith H
Ok,

so I finally worked it out, local users don’t get links to the top
level wiki in the wiki farm!

Keith