Re: XWikied Mandriva Club

Jiri Luzny
Hi Stéphane,

big congratulations for this excellent piece of work on top of XWiki
and looking forward for contribution of your customizations! Hope it
will help XWiki became more and more popular.
Our intranet XWiki application is running on Mandrake 10 Linux so I
would be more than happy to have VIP account at your club.

Thank you,
Jiri.

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:59:37 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>
>Short note to tell you that since last Wednesday the new Mandriva Club
>has been XWikied and is going well! The server gets approximately 40000
>page views per day. It contains for now 5500 documents, 2600 objects, 73
>classes, 25000 users and 15 groups. It runs on a 64bits Opteron mono
>CPU, 2Go RAM. The packaging of XWiki into JPackage and into Mandriva
>Linux is underway.
>
>As mentionned on the "Credits" page, we'll be more than happy to offer a
>VIP account to any active developer of XWiki:
>http://club.mandriva.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Credits
>
>Kudos Ludovic! Thanks everyone!
>
>Stéphane
>PS: the threaded comments feature will be submitted this week

Re: XWikied Mandriva Club

Stéphane Laurière
Hi Jiri,

Thanks for your comments! I'm glad to read you're using Mandriva
internally. I'm sending you one account in a minute.

Regards,

St�phane

Jiri Luzny wrote:

> Hi St�phane,
>
> big congratulations for this excellent piece of work on top of XWiki
> and looking forward for contribution of your customizations! Hope it
> will help XWiki became more and more popular. Our intranet XWiki
> application is running on Mandrake 10 Linux so I would be more than
> happy to have VIP account at your club.
>
> Thank you, Jiri.
>
> On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:59:37 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:
>

>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Short note to tell you that since last Wednesday the new Mandriva
>> Club has been XWikied and is going well! The server gets
>> approximately 40000 page views per day. It contains for now 5500
>> documents, 2600 objects, 73 classes, 25000 users and 15 groups. It
>> runs on a 64bits Opteron mono CPU, 2Go RAM. The packaging of XWiki
>> into JPackage and into Mandriva Linux is underway.
>>
>> As mentionned on the "Credits" page, we'll be more than happy to
>> offer a VIP account to any active developer of XWiki:
>> http://club.mandriva.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Credits
>>
>> Kudos Ludovic! Thanks everyone!
>>
>> St�phane PS: the threaded comments feature will be submitted this
>> week

St�phane Lauri�re
[hidden email]
Mandriva Club - http://club.mandriva.com