Re: all the xwiki.com sites seem to be down?

Re: all the xwiki.com sites seem to be down?

Weihsing Wang
Hi, Ludovic,

I am trying to convince the central New Jersey (in USA) area to set up the Einstein's Alley Web site (regional economic group) based on XWiki. It will bring lots of usage and exposure to XWiki. Could you move einsteinsalley.xwiki.com to a separate server also. Thanks.

Regards,
Wei-hsing

From: Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]>

> While we work on this issue, for those who have an interesting and open
> wiki (not private), please let me know here.
> We can move these wikis to separate servers.
>
> Ludovic
>
> [hidden email] a écrit :
> > Hi, Ludovic,
> >
> > Bravo! The performance issue is THE worry I have before getting more important
> tasks (and groups) on XWiki.
> >
> > Wei-hsing

Jean-Vincent Drean
Hi,

done :)

Regards,
Jean-Vincent.

2006/6/23, [hidden email] <[hidden email]>:

> Hi, Ludovic,
>
> I am trying to convince the central New Jersey (in USA) area to set up the Einstein's Alley Web site (regional economic group) based on XWiki. It will bring lots of usage and exposure to XWiki. Could you move einsteinsalley.xwiki.com to a separate server also. Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Wei-hsing

Hi, Jean-Vincent,
Many thanks.