Re: users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 3

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 3

Boris Gorelik
Hi Rudi, Hi Vincent,

Many thanks!

I removed (yesterday) xwiki-plugin-collection-1.1-xwiki20.jar, and now I can work!

Best regards
Boris

>

> Message: 2

> Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 06:57:34 -0800 (PST)

> From: Tronicek

> Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] (no subject)

> To: [hidden email]

> Message-ID:

> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

>

>

> Hi Boris, Hi Vincent,

>

> i realized a problem in MultiPageExportApplication. It requires the

> xwiki-collection plugin to be installed.

> The problem is that xwiki-plugin-collection-1.1-xwiki20.jar has a reference

> to the Class org.xwiki.rendering.listener.Attachment

>

> After removing the plugin from xwiki.cfg the ClassNotFoundException was

> gone. So remove:

> com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.collection.CollectionPlugin, \

>

> I've been missing a JIRA category for this. Vincent, can you report this

> error, please?

> Thanks,

> Rudi

> --

> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/no-subject-tp5787856p5792137.html

> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

>

>

> ------------------------------

>

> ------------------------------

>

> Message: 6

> Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:12:15 +0100

> From: Vincent Massol

> Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] (no subject)

> To: XWiki Users

> Message-ID:

> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

>

> Hi Rudi,

>

> On Dec 1, 2010, at 3:57 PM, Tronicek wrote:

>

> >

> > Hi Boris, Hi Vincent,

> >

> > i realized a problem in MultiPageExportApplication. It requires the

> > xwiki-collection plugin to be installed.

> > The problem is that xwiki-plugin-collection-1.1-xwiki20.jar has a reference

> > to the Class org.xwiki.rendering.listener.Attachment

> >

> > After removing the plugin from xwiki.cfg the ClassNotFoundException was

> > gone. So remove:

> > com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.collection.CollectionPlugin, \

> >

> > I've been missing a JIRA category for this. Vincent, can you report this

> > error, please?

>

> Well right now this collection plugin is not developed nor supported by the xwiki dev team. It's not part of any release and doesn't have any jira project. It's been contributed by an individual (Ludovic Dubost). It's not even documented on code.xwiki.org...

>

> It's only available here:

> http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/sandbox/xwiki-plugin-collection/

>

> Since it's used by the mutipage export app it should be at least:

> 1) promoted to contrib/projects

> 2) documented on code.xwiki.org

>

> Any taker for that?

>

> Then we need to review it and decide if that's something we want in the platform (in which case we'll need to rewrite it as a component IMO) and if so take ownership of it.

>

> So in the meantime, you could request access to the contrib sandbox and fix it, see:

> http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

> (note: we have a skin issue I've just noticed on contrib ;)).

>

> Thanks

> -Vincent

>

>
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: users Digest, Vol 41, Issue 3

Boris Gorelik
Hi Rudi, Hi Vincent,

Many thanks!

I removed xwiki-plugin-collection-1.1-xwiki20.jar, and now I can work!

Best regards
Boris

>

> Message: 2

> Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 06:57:34 -0800 (PST)

> From: Tronicek

> Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] (no subject)

> To: [hidden email]

> Message-ID:

> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

>

>

> Hi Boris, Hi Vincent,

>

> i realized a problem in MultiPageExportApplication. It requires the

> xwiki-collection plugin to be installed.

> The problem is that xwiki-plugin-collection-1.1-xwiki20.jar has a reference

> to the Class org.xwiki.rendering.listener.Attachment

>

> After removing the plugin from xwiki.cfg the ClassNotFoundException was

> gone. So remove:

> com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.collection.CollectionPlugin, \

>

> I've been missing a JIRA category for this. Vincent, can you report this

> error, please?

> Thanks,

> Rudi

> --

> View this message in context: http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/no-subject-tp5787856p5792137.html

> Sent from the XWiki- Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

>

>

> ------------------------------

>

> ------------------------------

>

> Message: 6

> Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 10:12:15 +0100

> From: Vincent Massol

> Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] (no subject)

> To: XWiki Users

> Message-ID:

> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

>

> Hi Rudi,

>

> On Dec 1, 2010, at 3:57 PM, Tronicek wrote:

>

> >

> > Hi Boris, Hi Vincent,

> >

> > i realized a problem in MultiPageExportApplication. It requires the

> > xwiki-collection plugin to be installed.

> > The problem is that xwiki-plugin-collection-1.1-xwiki20.jar has a reference

> > to the Class org.xwiki.rendering.listener.Attachment

> >

> > After removing the plugin from xwiki.cfg the ClassNotFoundException was

> > gone. So remove:

> > com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.collection.CollectionPlugin, \

> >

> > I've been missing a JIRA category for this. Vincent, can you report this

> > error, please?

>

> Well right now this collection plugin is not developed nor supported by the xwiki dev team. It's not part of any release and doesn't have any jira project. It's been contributed by an individual (Ludovic Dubost). It's not even documented on code.xwiki.org...

>

> It's only available here:

> http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/contrib/sandbox/xwiki-plugin-collection/

>

> Since it's used by the mutipage export app it should be at least:

> 1) promoted to contrib/projects

> 2) documented on code.xwiki.org

>

> Any taker for that?

>

> Then we need to review it and decide if that's something we want in the platform (in which case we'll need to rewrite it as a component IMO) and if so take ownership of it.

>

> So in the meantime, you could request access to the contrib sandbox and fix it, see:

> http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome

> (note: we have a skin issue I've just noticed on contrib ;)).

>

> Thanks

> -Vincent

>
_______________________________________________
users mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.xwiki.org/mailman/listinfo/users