Regarding Project for Google Summer of Code

Regarding Project for Google Summer of Code

Venkata Rama Koundinya Lanka
Hello everyone,

My name is Venkata Rama Koundinya Lanka, studying third year, computer
science in Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology. I have experience
in developing android apps and I have previously done an internship in
android. I would like to contribute to the project *Finish and improve
Android XWiki Authenticator and Contacts Synchronization* for this Google
Summer of Code. I will be obliged if someone can guide me on how to get
started and how to proceed.

Thanking You,

Venkata Rama Koundinya Lanka

Re: Regarding Project for Google Summer of Code

Hi and welcome :)

Great to see that this project idea attract so many people :)

If you already looked at
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/GoogleSummerOfCode/Guidelines the
best now would be to:
* actually install and use the application to see how it works
* go to https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/ANDAUTH and fix small bug or
improvement listed there