[Regarding XWiki.Registration ] Hi devs@xwiki.org

Kwan Kim
Hello [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

I has a question for the XWiki.Registration

I tried to add input validation for the registration and it seems the following link has the information about it.

http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Administration%20Application#HValidationConstraints

When I read this document, there is the text like:
Things which you may configure by editing XWiki.Registration
However where can I find XWiki.Registration ? Is it configuration file ?

I already check Registration section of the Administration Interface but I can not find.

Please let me know where can I find  XWiki.Registration.

Thanks

Kwan

Re: [Regarding XWiki.Registration ] Hi devs@xwiki.org

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 6:40 PM, Kwan Kim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> I has a question for the XWiki.Registration
>
> I tried to add input validation for the registration and it seems the
> following link has the information about it.
>
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/
> Administration%20Application#HValidationConstraints
>
> When I read this document, there is the text like:
> Things which you may configure by editing XWiki.Registration
> However where can I find XWiki.Registration ? Is it configuration file ?
>
> I already check Registration section of the Administration Interface but I
> can not find.
>

> Please let me know where can I find  XWiki.Registration.

It's a wiki page. You access it like any other wiki page
<server>/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/Registration

Note that your question is more suited for http://forum.xwiki.org/ because
it is not about the development of the XWiki product itself but about its
usage and customization.

Hope this helps,