Release new version of the Publication Workflow Application ?

Release new version of the Publication Workflow Application ?

Clemens Robbenhaar-3
Hi devs,
Hi Anca Luca especially :)

I have been working on some issues with the Publication Workflow
Application lately (on a branch called XAWORKFLOW-37 ... which ended up
containing several other fixes, too.)

I'd like to merge these fixes into the master and make a new release 1.9
soon, preferably near the end of the next week.

The list of fixes so far are in this list:

https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XAWORKFLOW-20?jql=project%20%3D%20XAWORKFLOW%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.8%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20ASC

Also this will raise the required XWiki version to 7.2, mainly as I did
not want to test if it still works with a pre-"nested pages" XWiki :-/

Any objections? Or anyone sees the need and want to do a code review?

I am still in the process of testing if everything works with the latest
XWiki version (I had developed it against an old 8.0-instance that I had
lying around). I know a few folks who will test the release and I am
prepared to shoot out a 1.8.1 in case I seriously goofed up something. ;)

Thanks,
Clemens

Re: Release new version of the Publication Workflow Application ?

Marius Dumitru Florea
+1

On Sun, May 6, 2018 at 12:27 AM, Clemens Robbenhaar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi devs,
> Hi Anca Luca especially :)
>
> I have been working on some issues with the Publication Workflow
> Application lately (on a branch called XAWORKFLOW-37 ... which ended up
> containing several other fixes, too.)
>
> I'd like to merge these fixes into the master and make a new release 1.9
> soon, preferably near the end of the next week.
>
> The list of fixes so far are in this list:

> D%20XAWORKFLOW%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.8%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20ASC
>
> Also this will raise the required XWiki version to 7.2, mainly as I did
> not want to test if it still works with a pre-"nested pages" XWiki :-/
>
> Any objections? Or anyone sees the need and want to do a code review?
>
> I am still in the process of testing if everything works with the latest
> XWiki version (I had developed it against an old 8.0-instance that I had
> lying around). I know a few folks who will test the release and I am
> prepared to shoot out a 1.8.1 in case I seriously goofed up something. ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Clemens

Re: Release new version of the Publication Workflow Application ?

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
+1