Release of DokuWiki importer Milestone 2 [GSOC]

Release of DokuWiki importer Milestone 2 [GSOC]

Shubham Jain
Greetings everyone!

I’m pleased to announce the second milestone of the Dokuwiki importer.

The additions are :

        > Support for a wide range of archives in the input.

        > DokuWiki Syntax parser supporting full grammar.

You can find it here: http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/DokuWiki/

Please feel free to experiment, and report any bug that you encounter.

Cheers!
Shubham

Re: Release of DokuWiki importer Milestone 2 [GSOC]

Great news !

Starting to be a very useful feature.

Now the hard part begins where you get weird differences between XWiki
and Dokuwiki to deal with :)