Release of first Milestone of [DokuWiki Importer Extension]

Release of first Milestone of [DokuWiki Importer Extension]

Shubham Jain
Greetings everyone!

I’m really excited to announce the First Milestone version of the DokuWiki importer extension!

Available in the Extension store: http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/DokuWiki/Text/

Notes:
This version can recreate the DokuWiki pages and spaces in XWiki.
Milestone 2 is expected to have a syntax parser for importing the page content. (release next month).
Requires the  'Filter Streams Converter Application’.
Requires the ‘data’ folder of the DokuWiki instance packaged as a TGZ, and Voila!

Would love to know your thoughts/reviews! :)

Thanks!
Shubham Jain
(slayerjain)

Re: Release of first Milestone of [DokuWiki Importer Extension]

Great news !

Eager to see the Milestone 2 ;)