Remove property

Yves Langisch
How can I remove a property from a class?

Regards,
Yves

Re: Remove property

cburleso

Currently, you cannot remove a property from a class. This feature needs to be developed still. You can use an existing property slot and change it, that is all. The development team is aware of the need for this feature.

Cody Burleson

Yves Langisch <[hidden email]>

09/21/2005 02:49 PM

Please respond to