Replace Admin user blog and use the xwiki.org blog instead of the xwiki.com one

Replace Admin user blog and use the xwiki.org blog instead of the xwiki.com one

Two reasons:
1) the xwiki.com one is not working
2) this version is about the community

If nobody shouts I'll just replace it.

Re: Replace Admin user blog and use the xwiki.org blog instead of the xwiki.com one

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Two reasons:
> 1) the xwiki.com one is not working
> 2) this version is about the community
>
> If nobody shouts I'll just replace it.

+1
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/

Re: Replace Admin user blog and use the xwiki.org blog instead of the xwiki.com one

Jean-Vincent Drean
+1