Replacement for deprecated Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass in newer Xwiki version

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Replacement for deprecated Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass in newer Xwiki version

Kumar, Piyush
Hi All,

Since Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass  is deprecated now, what is its replacement in newer version?

Thanks & Regards,
Piyush

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Replacement for deprecated Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass in newer Xwiki version

vmassol
Administrator
Hi,

> On 2 Feb 2017, at 15:02, Kumar, Piyush <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Since Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass  is deprecated now, what is its replacement in newer version?

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Could you give us a link?

Thanks
-Vincent

>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Piyush
>

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Replacement for deprecated Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass in newer Xwiki version

Kumar, Piyush
Hi Vincent,

I have a content in my older Xwiki which keeps ChildrenPagesClass object on the page. After import this object giving deprecation issues as below while editing this page:

Issue:
=======
The following properties where deleted from the class Extensions.ChildrenPagesClass and are now deprecated:
ChildrenOrderer:
Extensions.StyleSheet,Extensions.BuildChildrenLinks,Extensions.Links,Extensions.browseJavadoc,Extensions.TextAndImage,Extensions.JiraIssue,Extensions.JQuery


Please suggest on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Piyush

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Vincent Massol
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 7:40 PM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Replacement for deprecated Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass in newer Xwiki version

Hi,

> On 2 Feb 2017, at 15:02, Kumar, Piyush <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Since Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass  is deprecated now, what is its replacement in newer version?

I don’t know what you’re talking about. Could you give us a link?

Thanks
-Vincent

>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Piyush
>


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Replacement for deprecated Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass in newer Xwiki version

vmassol
Administrator
Hi Piyush,

> On 6 Feb 2017, at 09:09, Kumar, Piyush <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Vincent,
>
> I have a content in my older Xwiki which keeps ChildrenPagesClass object on the page. After import this object giving deprecation issues as below while editing this page:
>
> Issue:
> =======
> The following properties where deleted from the class Extensions.ChildrenPagesClass and are now deprecated:
> ChildrenOrderer:
> Extensions.StyleSheet,Extensions.BuildChildrenLinks,Extensions.Links,Extensions.browseJavadoc,Extensions.TextAndImage,Extensions.JiraIssue,Extensions.JQuery

This is not coming from XWiki core (https://github.com/search?q=org%3Axwiki+ChildrenPagesClass is empty). It seems it’s either some extension you installed(which one? Could you give us a link?) or some code that you developed or someone developed on your wiki.

FTR I’ve tried searching for ChildrenPagesClass on XWiki Contrib and couldn’t find any extension there with it: https://github.com/search?q=org%3Axwiki-contrib+ChildrenPagesClass

Thanks
-Vincent

> Please suggest on this.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Piyush
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: users [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of Vincent Massol
> Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 7:40 PM
> To: XWiki Users
> Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Replacement for deprecated Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass in newer Xwiki version
>
> Hi,
>
>> On 2 Feb 2017, at 15:02, Kumar, Piyush <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Since Extensions.TreeMenuOptionsClass  is deprecated now, what is its replacement in newer version?
>
> I don’t know what you’re talking about. Could you give us a link?
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
>
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Piyush
>>
>
>

Loading...