Quantcast

Repositories for some custom code

I'd like 2 repositories on xwiki contrib for small improvements to XWikis:

extension-appwithinminutes-filefields
-> provides image, file and pdf fields for AppWithinMinutes

and

extension-pdftemplate-modern
-> an alternate pdf template for exporting PDF with a logo and nicer fonts

*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*
[hidden email]
skype: ldubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org
<https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332fb6?d=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.ludovic.org>Try
XWiki on the cloud
<https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332fb6?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xwiki.com%2Fen%2Fproducts%2Ftry-xwiki-cloud>
- Try Cryptpad: Secure realtime Wysiwyg Editing
<https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332fb6?d=https%3A%2F%2Fcryptpad.fr>

Re: Repositories for some custom code

Hi Ludo,

> On 30 Mar 2017, at 14:46, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like 2 repositories on xwiki contrib for small improvements to XWikis:
>
> extension-appwithinminutes-filefields
> -> provides image, file and pdf fields for AppWithinMinutes

This is an app (ie wiki pages)? If so,maybe:

application-awm-filefields ?

or maybe just:

awm-filefields ?

I’m also fine to use “appwithinminutes” if you think it’s better.

> and
>
> extension-pdftemplate-modern
> -> an alternate pdf template for exporting PDF with a logo and nicer fonts

This is just a one page app?

template-pdf-modern maybe or application-pdftemplate-modern?

The reason I don’t like too much the “extension” prefix is because most contrib repos are extensions and we don’t prefix with “extensions” ATM. See http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HChoosingthename

Let me know and I’ll create them.

Re: Repositories for some custom code

Also, I guess you’ll need associated jira projects for issue reporting and commit comments/release notes.

> On 30 Mar 2017, at 15:00, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Ludo,
>
>> On 30 Mar 2017, at 14:46, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like 2 repositories on xwiki contrib for small improvements to XWikis:
>>
>> extension-appwithinminutes-filefields
>> -> provides image, file and pdf fields for AppWithinMinutes
>
> This is an app (ie wiki pages)? If so,maybe:
>
> application-awm-filefields ?
>
> or maybe just:
>
> awm-filefields ?
>
> I’m also fine to use “appwithinminutes” if you think it’s better.
>
>> and
>>
>> extension-pdftemplate-modern
>> -> an alternate pdf template for exporting PDF with a logo and nicer fonts
>
> This is just a one page app?
>
> template-pdf-modern maybe or application-pdftemplate-modern?
>
> The reason I don’t like too much the “extension” prefix is because most contrib repos are extensions and we don’t prefix with “extensions” ATM. See http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HChoosingthename
>
> Let me know and I’ll create them.

>> Ludovic
>>
>> --
>> *Ludovic Dubost*
>> *Founder and CEO*
>> [hidden email]
>> skype: ldubost
>> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org
>> <https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332fb6?d=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.ludovic.org>Try
>> XWiki on the cloud
>> <https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332fb6?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xwiki.com%2Fen%2Fproducts%2Ftry-xwiki-cloud>
>> - Try Cryptpad: Secure realtime Wysiwyg Editing
>> <https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332fb6?d=https%3A%2F%2Fcryptpad.fr>

Re: Repositories for some custom code

*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*
[hidden email]
skype: ldubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org
<https://r.clb.pt/r/36748523c6ced3223ff103ae4c47e476?d=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.ludovic.org>Try
XWiki on the cloud
<https://r.clb.pt/r/36748523c6ced3223ff103ae4c47e476?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xwiki.com%2Fen%2Fproducts%2Ftry-xwiki-cloud>
- Try Cryptpad: Secure realtime Wysiwyg Editing
<https://r.clb.pt/r/36748523c6ced3223ff103ae4c47e476?d=https%3A%2F%2Fcryptpad.fr>

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 3:00 PM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Ludo,
>
> > On 30 Mar 2017, at 14:46, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'd like 2 repositories on xwiki contrib for small improvements to
> XWikis:
> >
> > extension-appwithinminutes-filefields
> > -> provides image, file and pdf fields for AppWithinMinutes
>
> This is an app (ie wiki pages)? If so,maybe:
>
> application-awm-filefields ?
>
> or maybe just:
>
> awm-filefields ?

appwithinminutes-filefields

Sounds more clear that it's appwithinminutes

> I’m also fine to use “appwithinminutes” if you think it’s better.
>
> > and
> >
> > extension-pdftemplate-modern
> > -> an alternate pdf template for exporting PDF with a logo and nicer
> fonts
>
> This is just a one page app?

no might be more

> template-pdf-modern maybe or application-pdftemplate-modern?

An alternate name could be:
pdfexport-template-modern

> The reason I don’t like too much the “extension” prefix is because most
> contrib repos are extensions and we don’t prefix with “extensions” ATM. See
> http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HChoosingthename
> <https://r.clb.pt/r/36748523c6ced3223ff103ae4c47e476?d=http%3A%2F%2Fcontrib.xwiki.org%2Fxwiki%2Fbin%2Fview%2FMain%2FWebHome%23HChoosingthename>
>
> Let me know and I’ll create them.

> > Ludovic
> >
> > --
> > *Ludovic Dubost*
> > *Founder and CEO*
> > [hidden email]
> > skype: ldubost
> > Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org
> <https://r.clb.pt/r/36748523c6ced3223ff103ae4c47e476?d=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.ludovic.org>
> > <https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332f
> b6?d=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.ludovic.org>Try
> > XWiki on the cloud
> > <https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332f
> b6?d=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xwiki.com%2Fen%2Fproducts%2Ftry-xwiki-cloud>
> > - Try Cryptpad: Secure realtime Wysiwyg Editing
> > <https://r.clb.pt/r/38b73d342d9beb124c111af0c8332f
> b6?d=https%3A%2F%2Fcryptpad.fr>

Re: Repositories for some custom code

Done: