Repository for AppWithinMinutes Charts

I would like to publish an extension to add charts and statistics to
AppWithinMinutes.
Could I have the repo

appwithinminutes-charts

*Ludovic Dubost*
*Founder and CEO*
[hidden email]
skype: ldubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.orgTry XWiki on the cloud
<http://www.xwiki.com/en/products/try-xwiki-cloud>  - Try Cryptpad: Secure
realtime Wysiwyg Editing <https://cryptpad.fr>

Re: Repository for AppWithinMinutes Charts

Hi Ludo,

> On 7 May 2018, at 15:44, Ludovic Dubost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to publish an extension to add charts and statistics to
> AppWithinMinutes.
> Could I have the repo
>
> appwithinminutes-charts

* Github: https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/appwithinminutes-charts
* JIRA: Since we upgraed to JIRA 7.9 our contrib project template plugin isn’t working anymore so I haven’t created a jira project yet. I’ll check if I can make it work again first. Let me know if you need a JIRA project right now.

> Ludovic
>

> --
> *Ludovic Dubost*
> *Founder and CEO*
> [hidden email]
> skype: ldubost
> Blog: http://blog.ludovic.orgTry XWiki on the cloud
> <http://www.xwiki.com/en/products/try-xwiki-cloud>  - Try Cryptpad: Secure
> realtime Wysiwyg Editing <https://cryptpad.fr>

Re: Repository for AppWithinMinutes Charts

Done for JIRA:
* https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/AWMCHARTS/summary