Repository request for "application-relations"

Repository request for "application-relations"

Stéphane Laurière-5
Hi all,

I'd like to request a repository for a new application allowing to create relations between pages and to show direct / inverse relations. It's similar to the use of links / backlinks except that in the case of this application, the links to other pages can be added as objects rather than in the content itself. Also, in the future, we may consider the option to name each relation, so as to have something similar to what RDF proposes.

Here's the name of the repository I would like to request, if you agree: "application-relations". I saw there was an issue with the JIRA contrib project template plugin, there's no need for a JIRA project right now.

Thanks a lot,

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Laurière
XWiki www.xwiki.com

Re: Repository request for "application-relations"

Alex Cotiugă
Hi Stéphane,

Is it possible to have the repository name a little bit more specific as in
"application-pagerelations" or "application-linkrelations", for example? I
feel that there can be many more relations that could be modeled in an
application. WDYT?

Thanks,
Alex

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Stéphane Laurière <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to request a repository for a new application allowing to create
> relations between pages and to show direct / inverse relations. It's
> similar to the use of links / backlinks except that in the case of this
> application, the links to other pages can be added as objects rather than
> in the content itself. Also, in the future, we may consider the option to
> name each relation, so as to have something similar to what RDF proposes.
>
> Here's the name of the repository I would like to request, if you agree:
> "application-relations". I saw there was an issue with the JIRA contrib
> project template plugin, there's no need for a JIRA project right now.
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Stéphane
>

> --
> Stéphane Laurière
> XWiki www.xwiki.com
> +33 645 816 202 @slauriere

Re: Repository request for "application-relations"

Hi Stephane,

Done: https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-relations

> Thanks a lot,
>
> Stéphane
>

> --
> Stéphane Laurière
> XWiki www.xwiki.com
> +33 645 816 202 @slauriere

Re: Repository request for "application-relations"

Stéphane Laurière-5
Hi Alex,

Sure, "application-page-relations" sounds good to me. Vincent, can I ask you to rename the repository accordingly?

Thanks a lot,

Stéphane

Alex Cotiugă:

--
Stéphane Laurière
XWiki www.xwiki.com
@slauriere

Re: Repository request for "application-relations"

done: https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-page-relations
-Vincent

> On 7 May 2018, at 16:44, Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Alex,
>
> Sure, "application-page-relations" sounds good to me. Vincent, can I ask you to rename the repository accordingly?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> Stéphane
>
> Alex Cotiugă:
>> Hi Stéphane,
>> Is it possible to have the repository name a little bit more specific as in
>> "application-pagerelations" or "application-linkrelations", for example? I
>> feel that there can be many more relations that could be modeled in an
>> application. WDYT?
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>> On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Stéphane Laurière <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I'd like to request a repository for a new application allowing to create
>>> relations between pages and to show direct / inverse relations. It's
>>> similar to the use of links / backlinks except that in the case of this
>>> application, the links to other pages can be added as objects rather than
>>> in the content itself. Also, in the future, we may consider the option to
>>> name each relation, so as to have something similar to what RDF proposes.
>>>
>>> Here's the name of the repository I would like to request, if you agree:
>>> "application-relations". I saw there was an issue with the JIRA contrib
>>> project template plugin, there's no need for a JIRA project right now.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot,
>>>
>>> Stéphane
>>>

> --
> Stéphane Laurière
> XWiki www.xwiki.com
> @slauriere

Re: Repository request for "application-relations"

And here’s the JIRA:
* https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/PAGEREL/summary

> On 7 May 2018, at 16:49, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> done: https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-page-relations
> -Vincent
>
>> On 7 May 2018, at 16:44, Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Alex,
>>
>> Sure, "application-page-relations" sounds good to me. Vincent, can I ask you to rename the repository accordingly?
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>>
>> Stéphane
>>
>> Alex Cotiugă:
>>> Hi Stéphane,
>>> Is it possible to have the repository name a little bit more specific as in
>>> "application-pagerelations" or "application-linkrelations", for example? I
>>> feel that there can be many more relations that could be modeled in an
>>> application. WDYT?
>>> Thanks,