Reset admin password

Milosh Milosavljevic-2
    Hi,
    I forgot my admin password for xwiki installation. Can you please
tell me how to reset it?

    Thanks,
    Milosh

Re: Reset admin password

Frank Haefemeier
Hi,

try the following:

        http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Doc/HowCanIGetBackAdminRightsWhenIDeletedThemForMeByAccident

Bye
        Frank

Am Di, den 14.03.2006 schrieb Milosh Milosavljevic um 21:01:

>     Hi,
>     I forgot my admin password for xwiki installation. Can you please
> tell me how to reset it?
>
>     Thanks,
>     Milosh

Dipl. Inform. Frank Häfemeier <[hidden email]>