Resize main company logo picture

Wright, Philip
I would like to preface this message with the comment:  I know about zero on
CSS.  However I would like to resize the company logo on my xwiki to a large
longer size to properly display our logo.

Philip Wright

Reports Analyst

ACS: BPS

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc

Affiliated Computer Services, Inc (ACS) Proprietary and Confidential
Information
This document (or any part thereof) may not be disseminated outside of ACS
in either electronic or physical form without specific authorization of the
office of the ACS Chief Information Security Officer. The information
included in this document represents no commitment by ACS to any other
party. The policies and standards described do not consider any country law
or other directive outside of the United States.

Re: Resize main company logo picture

mike a.-2
In style.css find the following definition (or define if it's not
there):

#companylogo a img {
width: 200px;
height: 100px;
}
Of course, change the width and height as you wish.

 Quoting "Wright, Philip" : I would like to preface this message with
[...]
 Ar cie┼ću, Mihails

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[hidden email]

Re: Resize main company logo picture

adoro
In addition, you should change width and height for the logo-image (hardcoded: width="200" height="70") (or just remove them)  in global.vm template

Regards,
Alla

Best Regards,
Alla